ImageImageImageImageImage

The death of two long held myths

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

Sid the Squid
Banned User
And1: 9

Re: The death of two long held myths 

Post#101 » by Sid the Squid » Mon Aug 4, 2008 7:11 pm

My point being that Rowell has never shown one sliver of proof that Rowell has taken over control of our cap..I find it totally unbelievable that Rowell could do anything right let alone manage a NBA's team's cap situation...Nellie and Mullin are in charge..We will know if Rowell ever wrestles control..That will be the very moment our future as a team goes straight back in the crapper.
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 2,321

Re: The death of two long held myths 

Post#102 » by Sleepy51 » Mon Aug 4, 2008 7:15 pm

Sid the Squid wrote:Top 40 sports excutives under the age of 40? I don't even think there were 40 sports excutives under the age of 40 in 2003. :lol:

The key to running a business when you have no idea what you are doing, is to make sure you don't hire anyone who might know that you have no idea what you're doing. They teach whole courses on this in business schools now. You call it a "synergistic approach" and you hire a bunch of similarly unqualified, inexperienced, undisciplined know nothings from unrelated fields and tell everyone that your team "thinks outside the box" and invent new acronyms.

Comming up with the right acronym in today's business world can pay for a summer home in Staad.

Return to Golden State Warriors