SOme Questions

Sauce Boss
Assistant Coach
And1: 851

SOme Questions 

Post#1 » by Sauce Boss » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:29 pm

If there even is any active board members for the Ravens, I had some questions about your club.

I am a Packer fan through and through, but I really was rooting for you guys last year with the rise of Joe Flacco and seemingly the end of your QB misery along with a coach I'm a big fan of, John Harbaugh. But since last year, you guys have taken a couple hits. Bart Scott left and so did Jim Leonhard and the recent retirement of Derrick Mason has put some dents in your club. I was wondering who is going to replace these players? Are you guys Dawan Landry or Tom Zbikowski fans, do either ave potential? What about lb? Is Gooden or Ayanbadajo going to be next to Lewis? Who is your #2 wideout now that Mark Clayton has shifted into the #1 spot? How is your running game seemingly going to play out (WIllis is hurt from what I know, and I heard McClain is more of a FB than your HB), is Ray Rice going to get good touches?

Just some questions to ask from a new fan not nearly close enough to hear all your news.
Stephen Jackson wrote:"I got a video off the French Montana beat that I shot in the condo. The condo was laid, man. I had a gate with a key...Yeah, Milwaukee is a nice place but the team sucked."
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Re: SOme Questions 

Post#2 » by jerrod » Sun Aug 2, 2009 4:48 am

well, i'd imagine that Mason is now back as the #1 wr and i would think that rice and mcclain would split the touches somewhat evenly. hurt or not i figured mcgahee would be the third option.
Sauce Boss
Assistant Coach
And1: 851

Post#3 » by Sauce Boss » Sun Aug 2, 2009 11:56 pm

What about the lb spot next to Ray Lewis? It seems that the 4 lb would be Johnson-Lewis-?-Suggs. Who is that last lb?
Stephen Jackson wrote:"I got a video off the French Montana beat that I shot in the condo. The condo was laid, man. I had a gate with a key...Yeah, Milwaukee is a nice place but the team sucked."
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#4 » by jerrod » Mon Aug 3, 2009 6:46 pm

that, i do not know

Return to Baltimore Ravens