preseason on national tv!!!!!! vs. jets

jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

preseason on national tv!!!!!! vs. jets 

Post#1 » by jerrod » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 am

51 seconds into the first ravens game i've been able to see this year and ngata picks off a pass and runs it back...awesome
jerrod
RealGM
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Re: preseason on national tv!!!!!! vs. jets 

Post#2 » by jerrod » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:13 am

man, i don't care if it's preseason, if ray had held onto that i probably would have jumped up and launched my laptop across the room
jerrod
RealGM

Post#3 » by jerrod » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:35 am

td on a sweet delayed handoff
Furrski
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Furrski » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:04 pm

didn't get to watch the game last night. Is Rice going to start over McGahee? Have they decided?
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#5 » by miller31time » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Furrski wrote:didn't get to watch the game last night. Is Rice going to start over McGahee? Have they decided?

Yeah, it's pretty much going to be Rice but it doesn't really matter with us as much as it would with most other teams.

We're going to have a RB-by-committee with Rice, McGahee and McClain. All will get their fair share of plays.

Not great for fantasy players but I love it - we'll have a rested RB tandem by the time the playoffs arrive.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#6 » by miller31time » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm

BTW, it was nice seeing Sanchez not completing a pass for about half the time he played in the game. Absolutely suffocating defense. You could see he was a little scared of the thought of what our defense could do to him (health-wise, lol).
jerrod
RealGM

Post#7 » by jerrod » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:28 pm

miller31time wrote:BTW, it was nice seeing Sanchez not completing a pass for about half the time he played in the game. Absolutely suffocating defense. You could see he was a little scared of the thought of what our defense could do to him (health-wise, lol).

his face after after ngata's pick was awesome. a mixture of sadness and fear. :D

Return to Baltimore Ravens