great game against the broncos

jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

great game against the broncos 

Post#1 » by jerrod » Mon Nov 2, 2009 8:54 pm

Suddenly Foxworth and the rest of the secondary looked pretty good, hopefully that keeps up.

not really too much else to say, a lot of people played pretty well and it's nice to beat an undefeated team. i think it's monday night football next week
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Re: great game against the broncos 

Post#2 » by miller31time » Tue Nov 3, 2009 4:52 pm

jerrod wrote:Suddenly Foxworth and the rest of the secondary looked pretty good, hopefully that keeps up.

not really too much else to say, a lot of people played pretty well and it's nice to beat an undefeated team.

Great team win. Offense looked good. Our defense finally played like they should have all season. We got a lot of penetration to the quarterback which was good to see.

i think it's monday night football next week

Nah, it's Sunday at the Bengals next week. The week after that is MNF at Cleveland.

Both are must-wins. One because we're battling them (CIN) for tops in the AFC North, and the other because they're so incredibly bad it would be embarrassing to lose to them.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Re: great game against the broncos 

Post#3 » by jerrod » Wed Nov 4, 2009 4:26 pm

oh yeah, i skipped a week.

you're right, definite must wins.

plus, we NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to beat the packers. it would benefit me greatly if we did.

Return to Baltimore Ravens