Lynch breaks out... Bills gore Bengals.

Kidknick!
Head Coach
And1: 1,535

Lynch breaks out... Bills gore Bengals. 

Post#1 » by Kidknick! » Mon Nov 5, 2007 3:58 am

Great all around performance by Lynch. Dude did it all today,even with all our QB uncertainty. J.P. made some plays and was getting the ball to Evans all day. We can get into the playoffs with this young and hungry team, something I thought was not possible.

The bad news is that next week we play the Pats, But it's possible that we could give em a scare and with the way we have been laying the hurt on WR's Randy may be next.
Next Coming
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,625

Post#2 » by Next Coming » Mon Nov 5, 2007 6:35 am

Good win against a very talented team. Hopefully this is the first of many big games from Marshawn Lynch.

J.P. Losman was solid today but he still has to prove to me he's going to be the QB.

Next week against a hurting team but I remember the winless Lions beat us last year so the Dolphins can certainly walk away victorious.

It's not going to be a gimmie by any means.
bulls 07
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#3 » by bulls 07 » Tue Nov 6, 2007 6:04 am

definetely a trap game

if this team is serious about making a push then theyll come out focused and not sleep on miami

it would obviously be devastating and maybe season ending if we lose this week, a lot of pressure on us
Kidknick!
Head Coach
And1: 1,535

Post#4 » by Kidknick! » Tue Nov 6, 2007 5:09 pm

Man, I totally thought we played the Pats this week. I think we fry the the Fish if we feed the Dolphin D a heavy dose of Lynch. J.P. needs to not turn the ball over. Dolphins are terrible this year.

Return to Buffalo Bills