ImageImageImage

Game #7 Washington at Carolina

Moderator: JDR720

ohara
Head Coach
And1: 167

Game #7 Washington at Carolina 

Post#1 » by ohara » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:14 pm

This is our next win. It needs to be a win. Washington changing QB's, so that should help. And the home crowd should help. Looking for Cam to get back on track. A bit concerned about R tackle now that Otah is out for the year. Need to protect Cam and open up running holes for Williams and Stewart.
Liver_Pooty
RealGM
And1: 15,052

Re: Game #7 Washington at Carolina 

Post#2 » by Liver_Pooty » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Byron Bell played horribly last week in place of Otah. The Redskins come off as one of those teams that arent flashy, or have anything close to really resembling a star, but overall they're an above average team that is pretty well coached. That being said we cant stop the run even if we lined Jesus up as one of our DTs, and Shanahan will run, run, and run some more with Torain and probably Hightower (think hes back this week). Should be a very close game, but Im predicting we lose it to a hail mary at the end since thats about the one way we havent lost a game thus far.
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
ohara
Head Coach
And1: 167

Post#3 » by ohara » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Oh Liver, ye of little faith! lol!! Panthers win 33 - 20. Cam was really solid today. 18/23 for 256 yrds, 1 TD and 0 Int. Ran 10 times for 59 yrds and another TD. Accurate, high %, good yardage, and no TO's. Exactly what we needed. Smith had 7 catches for 143 yrds. Almost had a TD but was ruled down at the 1.

Now, if we can win next week, we put together our first winning streak under the Rivera regime and the Cam Era.
Rooster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11

Post#4 » by Rooster » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Hells yeah. Called it - I think a lot of people did. We're better than our record. No reason we can't beat Minny too.
Schadenfreude wrote:Not going to lie, if I found out that one of the seemingly illiterate morons we'd banned on the Raptors board was Primoz Brezec, it'd pretty much make my decade.
Liver_Pooty
RealGM
And1: 15,052

Post#5 » by Liver_Pooty » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:15 am

Thank God I was wrong.
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.

Return to Carolina Panthers