ImageImageImage

Game#8 Carolina at WAshington

Moderator: JDR720

ohara
Head Coach
And1: 167

Game#8 Carolina at WAshington 

Post#1 » by ohara » Sun Nov 4, 2012 11:35 pm

Out for 2 days laying down new flooring for my parents Anniversary. Listened to the game while away. Great game by the Panthers. Won 21 - 13, Defense was all over RG3 today. Solid running game. Cam was solid also, with a TD pass and a TD run and NO Ints. This was a good day for Carolina and a good day for Coach Rivera.
Rooster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11

Re: Game#8 Carolina at WAshington 

Post#2 » by Rooster » Mon Nov 5, 2012 1:41 am

Called it and loved every minute. Nice to see Cam playing well, a huge TD from Williams and a great goal line stop from the D.

The schedule gets easier... could 5-7 be in our future?
Schadenfreude wrote:Not going to lie, if I found out that one of the seemingly illiterate morons we'd banned on the Raptors board was Primoz Brezec, it'd pretty much make my decade.
penquin11
Sixth Man
And1: 148

Re: Game#8 Carolina at WAshington 

Post#3 » by penquin11 » Mon Nov 5, 2012 4:21 am

Kuechly was born to play MLB, we should consider trading Beason. Davis looked solid at the OLB spot (really solid actually). D-Line has been getting sacks of late, which is nice. I wish we would run more than we already do, I mean we have the personell to be a 50 RA (rush attempts) team, DeAngelo is 15-20 carry back, as is Stewart, and Cam would be one of the top RB's in the league if he were to convert to RB. Not to mention Tolbert is a beast at blocking/also is a rushing threat. Glad to see we didn't use many bull option plays today, need to keep running inside and occasionally bounce it out. We really need an upgrade at WR though, it becomes more and more apparent every game that Cam needs more weapons to pass too. I also would like us to grab some secondary help, as our DBs are pretty bad. This is the way I expected us to open up the season, this kind of game being what I had hoped to see. I have to comment that our D has done much better against the run since moving Kuechly inside, he just seems like he tackles everything.
Devilzsidewalk wrote:no, the DB's will just be thinking "damn, I thought that was going to be a run!" as they easily recover to intercept a Ponder pass 10 yards off the mark

Return to Carolina Panthers