Aaron Donald

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,277

Aaron Donald 

Post#1 » by RedBulls23 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:45 pm

He's holding out for a new contract, and Rams seem reluctant to give it to him.

Would it be a good idea for the Bears to offer next year's 1st for him? Would you guys do it?
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,960

Re: Aaron Donald 

Post#2 » by chitownsports4ever » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:33 pm

RedBulls23 wrote:He's holding out for a new contract, and Rams seem reluctant to give it to him.

Would it be a good idea for the Bears to offer next year's 1st for him? Would you guys do it?

oh hes worth a 1st for sure but Goldman already on the roster and Donald reportedly wanting something close to Ndamukong Suh‘s six-year, $114MM deal that is what would keep the Bears way right now . I dont believe they believe that we are that close .
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,885

Post#3 » by fleet » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm

The Bears can make big finishing moves later. Team is still in build from scratch mode. We don't even know if Kyle Long is ever gonna make it back to form. Could need that pick on the O-Line.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,277

Post#4 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:38 am

fleet wrote:The Bears can make big finishing moves later. Team is still in build from scratch mode. We don't even know if Kyle Long is ever gonna make it back to form. Could need that pick on the O-Line.

How they handled the Kyle Long stuff has really pissed me off.

I still don't understand why he continued to play last year with his shoulder injury. They should have shut him down and allowed him to get surgery. I still remember the injury that ended Urlacher career. He was already hobbled if I remember correctly, but they absolutely had to win that meaningless game to finish the season back in 2012.

This town has an issue with franchises (especially the Bulls and the Bears) not being able to see the forest past the trees in from of them.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,134

Post#5 » by patryk7754 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:37 pm

The Rams are dumb but I would be surprised if he leaves the Rams. I don't get organizations that won't extend players that have proven to be top players in the leagues. Rookies no longer have the ability to negotiate their rookie contracts so when someone like Aaron Donald comes around it makes sense that he sits out. He might be the best defender in the NFL and gets paid a fraction of who he deserves. The Rams are gonna offer him a record deal so why not do it now and get rid of the headache

Return to Chicago Bears