Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,397

Re: Preseason: Da Bears vs Denver Broncos 8/10/2017 

Post#62 » by fleet » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:40 am

RedBulls23 wrote:
fleet wrote:Cleveland Browns.

Kiser actually had a good game.

It would be hard to imagine him showing as much as Trubisky did but IDK.
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
Chi town
RealGM
And1: 7,005

Post#63 » by Chi town » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:31 am

Rewatched the game and every Money Mitch snap... Daniel Brown TE dropped that pass for a TD on 3rd down.

Cruz also dropped a 10 yard catch with lots of room to run.

Those two catches make his night look ridonculous.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,549

Post#64 » by Dominator83 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:26 am

fleet wrote:
chitownsports4ever wrote:
Read on Twitter

That is explosion out of the pocket

What stood out to me most in that video was the look on Glennons face. It was almost as bad as the look on Elis face when he realized Peyton was about to match his ring count
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#65 » by RedBulls23 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:58 am

fleet wrote:
RedBulls23 wrote:
fleet wrote:Cleveland Browns.

Kiser actually had a good game.

It would be hard to imagine him showing as much as Trubisky did but IDK.

Yeah, not sure. I just looked at the box score and saw he put him good numbers.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,108

Post#66 » by patryk7754 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Watched the game this morning and overall I am very impressed. Here is my take away.

QBs:

Glennon was very unimpressive. DIdn't make any good passes and made some bad passes. Seemed rushed when pressured. Was not very accurate at all. He didn't have a good game but he he didn't really get a lot of help either.

Sanchez performed as expected. Didn't get a lot of time but played well in the time he did. Showed good accuracy and throw a great block (for a QB)

Trubisky made my head hurt. I was going into the game thinking people were severely overhyping his game. He set the field on fire. Showcased great accuracy and athleticism. The playbook seemed to open up once he came into the game. I think the biggest thing was the combination of his confidence and decision making. He didn't hesitate to make a single play and he made no bad decisions.

RBs:

Howard performed as expected in his limited play.

Cohen showed expected speed and explosiveness and unexpected power in between the tackles.

Cunningham had a great game. I live in St. Louis so I've seen a lot of him while the Rams are here. He never had starter talent but he has the ability to come in and be very effective when other RBs need a break.

WRs:

Didn't really see anything to talk about from this group. The expected starters weren't really targeted. As I'm typing this I'm realizing I didn't hear Kevin White's name once. Did he play? Josh Bellemy probably had the best game but that doesn't really matter because unless a lot of receivers get hurt he shouldn't have a lot of playing time in the regular season.

Oline:

Seemed a little jittery. Leno was getting blown up. I really hope we acquire a legit LT so Leno can be moved to RT.

TEs:

Sims and Miller didn't really make an impact but didn't really have a lot of playing time. I am really excited about Shaheen. It looked like he was open every play he was on the field. Looks like a great athlete. The biggest concern was can he run with NFL talent and I think this game shows he can.

Defense:

In the offseason, I said I think this defense can be a top ten defense and this game just reassured that for me. Our front seven will be one of the best in the NFL, as in top 5. We have great depth on the DL. I expect Howard to over take Unrine as a starter. Goldman played great. Floyd showcased amazing speed off the snap. I think Kwiatkowski had a really good game. Always near the ball.

The starting secondary wasn't really tested but didn't show any flaws. We have a lot of depth here as well. Eddie Jackson will probably play the Tony Jefferson role until Demps is gone and then take his spot. He's a real ball hawk. Fuller looked healthy so that's always good and Callahan looked real good.

Return to Chicago Bears