Preseason :Bears vs Browns

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Preseason :Bears vs Browns 

Post#1 » by chitownsports4ever » Fri Sep 1, 2017 1:00 am

Finally the game weve all been waiting for Bears 2nd and 3rd vs Browns 2nd and 3rds :lol:

Bears come out and run it 10 times a row before finally letting Mitch throw lol

Secret weapon is awesome I think its gonna be hard to keep him and Houston off the roster

backup Olne is :censored: Cruz and Thompson dont play like they are trying to make this team against 2nd and 3rd stringers

Shaheen is supposed to have great hands but I simply dont see it

Shaw is in for Mitch early in the 2nd quarter
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Re: Preseason :Bears vs Browns 

Post#2 » by Axxo » Fri Sep 1, 2017 1:21 am

Im at the game. MT was quick. He didnt have many options though.
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Post#3 » by chitownsports4ever » Fri Sep 1, 2017 3:21 am

Shaw goes down and Mitch returns ...

Houston goes don in the 4th WTF!!! he had no reason to be in the game Fox and Pace should be ashamed of themselves

The wideouts show nothing so we are going to be looking hard at the waiver wire .

Cruz goes down I swear he seems to fall don if anyone even looks at him funny

At this point I would start Gentry across from White there is no point in putting off in finding out of these guys can play or not . Play your draft picks until you get better wideouts in .No reason to be trying to hold onto a lot of the dropsie crew from last year except for specials teams White,Gentry,Wright are your starters until you get something better
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,332

Post#4 » by fleet » Fri Sep 1, 2017 3:35 am

White seems like the modern David Terrell. Possibly can do more, but end result is......
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,332

Post#5 » by fleet » Fri Sep 1, 2017 3:36 am

Secret Weapon is probably going to make it yes. In a world without Pernell McPhee they need play makers up front.
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#6 » by RedBulls23 » Fri Sep 1, 2017 7:24 am

chitownsports4ever wrote:Shaw goes down and Mitch returns ...

Houston goes don in the 4th WTF!!! he had no reason to be in the game Fox and Pace should be ashamed of themselves

The wideouts show nothing so we are going to be looking hard at the waiver wire .

Cruz goes down I swear he seems to fall don if anyone even looks at him funny

At this point I would start Gentry across from White there is no point in putting off in finding out of these guys can play or not . Play your draft picks until you get better wideouts in .No reason to be trying to hold onto a lot of the dropsie crew from last year except for specials teams White,Gentry,Wright are your starters until you get something better

I think they should hold onto an extra TE instead of a WR. Maybe cut Bellamy and keep one of Brown/Braunecker.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#7 » by RedBulls23 » Fri Sep 1, 2017 7:26 am

fleet wrote:Secret Weapon is probably going to make it yes. In a world without Pernell McPhee they need play makers up front.

It wouldn't make sense for them to cut him. Talented and not wort the risk that another team wouldn't pick him up so you can stash him on your practice squad.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops

Return to Chicago Bears