Marcus Wheaton groin tear out 4-6 weeks

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,953

Marcus Wheaton groin tear out 4-6 weeks 

Post#1 » by chitownsports4ever » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:01 am

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-wr-markus-wheaton-has-groin-tear-could-miss-4-6-weeks-sources/

Bears wide receiver Markus Wheaton has a tear in his groin and could miss four to six weeks, league sources told the Sun-Times on Thursday.

Wheaton, who was awaiting final MRI results, was officially listed on the Bears’ injury report as a limited participant because of a groin injury. He was not included on the injury report on Wednesday.
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: Marcus Wheaton groin tear out 4-6 weeks 

Post#2 » by City of Trees » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:36 am

Bears should settle with him and move on. Sign some other WR and hope for the best. I saw nothing from Wheaton that would have me wait on him a second time.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,206

Post#3 » by fleet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:16 pm

What the hell is Josh Gordon up to these days? If any team is desperate enough, it's the Bears.
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#4 » by RedBulls23 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Injury prone players getting injured. Who would of thunk it.

I take back what I said about Fox or the training staff being the problem with injuries. Doing some research, Pace likes to sign guys that have injury history. Then they get hurt and fans act like there is a curse.

Pace is a bozo that signs these hurt players. He gave Wheton 6 mil, when he could have given Tyrell Pryor 8 million.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: RE: Re: Marcus Wheaton groin tear out 4-6 weeks 

Post#5 » by City of Trees » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:47 pm

fleet wrote:What the hell is Josh Gordon up to these days? If any team is desperate enough, it's the Bears.

He's in rehab. The Undefeated ran a special on him earlier this week. Josh sounds like he is taking some accountability for his actions and his end game sounds like an NFL return.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app

Return to Chicago Bears