Image Image Image Image

Bears add Brad Childress to staff as Offensive consultant

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

CjayC
RealGM
And1: 1,142

Bears add Brad Childress to staff as Offensive consultant 

Post#1 » by CjayC » Mon Feb 5, 2018 9:21 pm

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/05/report-brad-childress-expected-to-join-bears-staff/

Can't remember the last time I was this excited as a Bears fan. Win or lose, we're finally in the year 2018 so we won't be losing for lack of creativity.

Childress, while underwhelming as a head coach, has been very busy working on helping modernize the Chief’s offense over the last few years. He even had the title of "spread game analyst" the last few years and was tasked by Andy Reid with studying the trends in the college game and trying to adapt what was most successful to the NFL. I like that we’re jumping all in towards a modern offense, and hiring Helfrich and Childress suggests that Matt Nagy will continue to innovate offensively here, a first for us as a franchise.
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Re: Bears add Brad Childress to staff as Offensive consultant 

Post#2 » by Axxo » Tue Feb 6, 2018 1:08 am

This is a good move. All I was hoping for was to surround Nagy with enough experience to help him grow into his role. This accomplishes that since they hired an OC with no NFL coaching experience. I feel much better about the direction now.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#3 » by RedBulls23 » Tue Feb 6, 2018 4:16 pm

Bears will definitely be running the Cheifs offense
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
ChiTownHero1992
Starter
And1: 1,481

Post#4 » by ChiTownHero1992 » Thu Mar 1, 2018 3:23 pm

Good additions to this staff this year, it'll be interesting watching them moving forward

Return to Chicago Bears