Image Image Image Image

At least the Bears are doing well

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

transplant
RealGM
And1: 3,408

Re: At least the Bears are doing well 

Post#41 » by transplant » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:24 pm

At least the Bears are doing well...never more true. The Bulls are a train wreck and the Bears are full speed ahead.
Until the actual truth is more important to you than what you believe, you will never recognize the truth.

- Blatantly stolen from truebluefan
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#42 » by johnnyvann840 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:44 am

Bears are winning it all. The offense just needs to be solid and not make a lot of mistakes. This defense is Super Bowl caliber. We have a few weeks to really get it together and gel. Gonna need a big road win in the playoffs but I think this team is ready.

Think about how close this team is to being undefeated this season. They really should have won every game they've played. The four losses were all games they just barely lost. I know the NFL has little margin for error but almost every team has a bad loss or a game they just didn't show up for. The closet thing the Bears have to that is the Cardinal game and they won it anyway. With a healthy Mack, this team can shock the World.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#43 » by johnnyvann840 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Indomitable wrote:
johnnyvann840 wrote:
Susan wrote:
Yo, post on the Bears board man!

I did. Earlier.

Bears will lose in the second week. They will not get a bye and will play in a dome or LA.

Could happen, but I think they are going to win regardless of having to go on the road. I know it seems unlikely to go into NOLA or LA and steal a playoff game. I just faith in this team for some reason. I think they've learned from every loss. Despite the 9-4 record they are the closest team in the NFL to being undefeated this season. All four losses were games decided at the very end and could have gone either way.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Indomitable
RealGM
And1: 5,412

Post#44 » by Indomitable » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:19 pm

johnnyvann840 wrote:
Indomitable wrote:
johnnyvann840 wrote:
I did. Earlier.

Bears will lose in the second week. They will not get a bye and will play in a dome or LA.

Could happen, but I think they are going to win regardless of having to go on the road. I know it seems unlikely to go into NOLA or LA and steal a playoff game. I just faith in this team for some reason. I think they've learned from every loss. Despite the 9-4 record they are the closest team in the NFL to being undefeated this season. All four losses were games decided at the very end and could have gone either way.

Not a chance but believe what you may. I love fan tears
:banghead:
PaKii94
RealGM
And1: 6,546

Post#45 » by PaKii94 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:26 pm

johnnyvann840 wrote:
Indomitable wrote:
johnnyvann840 wrote:
I did. Earlier.

Haven't really been following the bears these past few years but have watched the games this year since I had trubisky in fantasy. I get the same feeling as you. What's crazy is I don't think they've peaked their output yet either. The Rams game was the closest to having put it together but even then the offense wasn't putting up many big plays.

I'm so happy I have another team to root for now considering the bulls being trash. I might transplant over to this board lol

Return to Chicago Bears