Image Image Image Image

SB: Patriots vs Rams, who you got?

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

MalagaBulls
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,947
Location: Malaga, Spain (Where the Sun shines 300 days a year))

SB: Patriots vs Rams, who you got? 

Post#1 » by MalagaBulls » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:39 am

I say Rams 34-28 in a mild shootout.
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Re: SB: Patriots vs Rams, who you got? 

Post#2 » by Axxo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:24 pm

I think the Pats will get special treatment and thus will win the game. I want the Rams to win though.
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,388

Post#3 » by fleet » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 pm

I can't watch the Patriots again.
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#4 » by RedBulls23 » Sun Feb 3, 2019 3:02 am

Heart says Ram, but head says Patriots.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Post#5 » by chitownsports4ever » Mon Feb 4, 2019 6:08 am

Watching just a little of that game made me even more furious at how we squandered our opportunities this year .
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
heir_jordan22
Assistant Coach
And1: 325

Post#6 » by heir_jordan22 » Mon Feb 4, 2019 9:39 am

chitownsports4ever wrote:Watching just a little of that game made me even more furious at how we squandered our opportunities this year .

Who squandered what? The Bears lost because players up and down the roster failed to execute at times when they played Philadelphia in the playoffs. That's football. This game sucked. And the Bears still would have lost to either team because both of those teams are better.
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Post#7 » by chitownsports4ever » Mon Feb 4, 2019 11:20 pm

heir_jordan22 wrote:
chitownsports4ever wrote:Watching just a little of that game made me even more furious at how we squandered our opportunities this year .

Who squandered what? The Bears lost because players up and down the roster failed to execute at times when they played Philadelphia in the playoffs. That's football. This game sucked. And the Bears still would have lost to either team because both of those teams are better.

When you play one of the easiest schedules in the NFL and don't have a playoff win to show for it you squandered an opportunity.

When you cost yourself a bye by not being able to beat one of the worst teams in the league you squandered an opportunity.

We dont how the Bears would've done against those teams this week because we squandered the opportunities that would've gave us a chance to see how we wouldve done with 2 weeks of prep and a second match against either team.
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
MeloRoseNoah
Starter
And1: 1,410

Post#8 » by MeloRoseNoah » Tue Feb 5, 2019 8:01 am

The Bears as a team played good enough to win. They squander a good chance to be at the Super Bowl by sticking with a garbage kicker that costed them two regular season Ws, and then eventually a playoff W.

The only criticism that I have for Ryan Pace was tying the team Super Bowl chance to a garbage kicker when the signs were obvious throughout the season that you can't win games with this chump.

A lot of playoff Ws are decided by 1-3 pts. A stud kicker is just as important as a stud QB. We literally pissed away an all time great defense performance for one season.

Return to Chicago Bears