And1: 5,394

Gamethread: Vikings @Bears 3:15 pm CBS 

Post#1 » by bearadonisdna » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:51 am

Bears looking to take a win to improve to 3-1. Hopefully bears get this win,
Game preview:
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings-chicago-bears-20190929003/
Lineups below: accounting for injuries in minutes

Defense)
Stopping RB cook is important and his backup isnt bad either. The way i explain this defense is going to a LB edge rush in a cinch. Lolb is also the Rush Linebacker.

LDE-Goldman-40 Mack-20
NT-Nick Williams-50 Goldman-10
RDE-RRH-40 Floyd-20

LOLB-Mack-35 Floyd-25
Mlb-Roquan-50 Kwiatowski-10
Mlb-Danny-50 Iggy-10
Rolb-Floyd-5 Lynch-35 Kwiatowski-20

Lcb-Fuller-50 Prince-10
Rcb-Prince-40 Skrine-20

Ss-Jackson -50 Bush-10
Fs-Ha ha -50 Bush-10

Offense)
The way i explain this offense is that montgomery is more gadget back than Howard is.
If Montgomery lines up at FB next to cohen no one blinks an eye.

LT- Leno jr-50 Lucas-10
Lg-Whitehair-50 Coward-10
C-Daniels-50 Coward
Rg-Larsen -49 Coward-10
RT- Massie -49 Lucas -11

RWR-Robinson-50 Miller-10
LWR-Miller-40 Patterson-20
TE-Burton-50 Shaheen-10

Qb-Mitch-59 Daniels-1
Fb-Montgomery -50 Davis-10
Rb-Cohen-50 Davis-10
bearadonisdna
RealGM

Re: Gamethread: Vikings @Bears 3:15 pm CBS 

Post#2 » by bearadonisdna » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:32 am

Just for funs sake Special teams.
This is low key really important because it an entire phase of the game but is unheralded.

Punter-Odonnell

Kicker-Pinero

Long snapper-Scales /This guy has started every game for 3 years and i cant remember 1 bad snap,

Holder-Daniels /A weapon with more offensive awareness than a punter.

Kickoffs- ODonnell / Pinero was limited in practice.

Punt return- Cohen / Gives bears good field position even though i dislike using a defacto starter.

Kick return-Patterson / 2x all pro special teamer

Real lineups and depth charts here-> https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/CHI
The lineups i posted are subjective to my preference and particular strategy.
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,401

Post#3 » by fleet » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:49 pm

Hicks and Nichols out. Now we're talking real attrition on the D-Line. Pagano is gonna have to start changing some things around, not good. Eddie Goldman, Roy Robertson-Harris, Nick Williams, Abdullah Anderson and Jonathan Harris. Ummm yeah Dalvin Cook. The Bears offense has to start waking up this week
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.
bearadonisdna
RealGM

Post#4 » by bearadonisdna » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:27 pm

fleet wrote:Hicks and Nichols out. Now we're talking real attrition on the D-Line. Pagano is gonna have to start changing some things around, not good. Eddie Goldman, Roy Robertson-Harris, Nick Williams, Abdullah Anderson and Jonathan Harris. Ummm yeah Dalvin Cook. The Bears offense has to start waking up this week

Yeah. Mitch had 53 passes in week 1 and cousins 37 completions ALL SEASON.
The vikings are coming in really 1 dimensional. That doesnt mean they cant surprise with an aerial attack but at least the dline can be supplemented with Linebackers in the 3-4.
Nick Wiiliams has a sack in each of the last 2 games so im hoping the bears can manufacture a semblance of stoutness on the Frontline.

Lynch and irving can even play DE, so i think the bears D can can keep the seat warm for akeem.

Offensively i think im most worried about WR play. We know Robinson will show up, it would be great if Miller, patterson, cohen are viable receiving threats today.
Axxo
Analyst
And1: 518

Post#5 » by Axxo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:41 pm

Roquan out too now
bearadonisdna
RealGM

Post#6 » by bearadonisdna » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Axxo wrote:Roquan out too now

Even worse mitch out.
Good news is , Daniels is looking he is zipping it today.
chitownsports4ever
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,957

Post#7 » by chitownsports4ever » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:38 am

Big Win at home with Mitch going out . :rockon:

I see everyone talking about how much Chase knows the offense due to be ing in KC but thats not the difference in the play imo . Chase is just more of natural qb than Mitch and those little nuances are what allows Chase to look better at Mitch running the offense .Most of this stuff Chase learned 4 years starting at Mizzou and I believe that if you put any experienced qb in this offense they would be just as good or even better.

I did not like Nagy taking his foot of the gas even though the defense was dominating . Of course you can say let the defense finish and dont make any momentum swinging mistakes but this offense has not played well enough this season that you should be letting off the gas. They need to be in attack mode every single possession and when we waste possessions with silly wildcat for Patterson it just makes the problems even worse
Got a Gold Name Plate that says "I wish you would"
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,401

Post#8 » by fleet » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:40 am

The wildcat play was absolutely deflating and stupid. Why Nagy? Why?
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.

Return to Chicago Bears