Image Image Image Image

Trade Targets

Moderator: chitownsports4ever

patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,120

Trade Targets 

Post#1 » by patryk7754 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:45 pm

There are more than usual players being available and we should take advantage. Here's a list of people that seem to be available.

1. AJ Green
2. Cordy Glenn
3. Micheal Bennette
4. Trent Williams
5. Kenyon Drake
6. Lenard Williams
7. Patrick Patterson
8. Carlos Dunlap
9. Geno Akins

I think we should go after Cordy Glenn. He'll be a lot cheaper than Trent Williams. We need help aon the line, especially with Long on IR. We can move Leno to RT and Massie to G.

I think it would beneficial to at a DL to take Hicks spot until he comes back. Dunlap is a little older and might be cheap but he can still play. Lenard Williams is an absolute monster. I saw the Jets have been receiving calls about him which probably means the Jets don't want to pay him. If we can get him for a similar deal that the Seahawks did for Clowney (Jacob Martin and Barkevious Mingo, and a 2020 third-round pick) We definitely pull the trigger. Then when Hicks comes back that front three would be crazy. But getting oline help should be the top priority.

I also saw Brandon Schreff might also be available. If we can pull off a blockbuster trade for both Williams and Schreff, we should do it. I would guess it would take at least Two firsts, a third, and Leno.
transplant
RealGM
And1: 3,408

Re: Trade Targets 

Post#2 » by transplant » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:54 pm

As you know, NFL trades are rare. Given the Bears lack of draft capital, I think they’ll stick with what they have. It’ll either be good enough or it won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Until the actual truth is more important to you than what you believe, you will never recognize the truth.

- Blatantly stolen from truebluefan
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,120

Re: Trade Targets 

Post#3 » by patryk7754 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:11 pm

Trade for Fitzpatrick?

Return to Chicago Bears