ImageImageImageImage

Browns fan 4 life

Brownsbacker44
Ballboy
And1: 2

Browns fan 4 life 

Post#1 » by Brownsbacker44 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:19 pm

Hello, I want to say this is my first time here on these forums. Iam a long time NFL fan, I cheer for several teams, but my main interest is being a big fan of the Cleveland Browns. Ive been a fan since the late 70's. During the Brian Sipe, Greg & Mike Pruitt era. And the beginning of my all-time favorite Browns LB, Clay Matthews. My other favorite players are Leroy Kelly, Lyle Alzado, and Bernie Kosar.
The years since the team returned back in 1999 has been just awful. And this past season was the worst of its history. And I was really frustrated by then end of the season, wanting to just give up on this team and keep my memories of better times. I have many games on dvd to reflect back on and remember how things used to be. But as a new season begins to develop, and a new draft class is being assembled, iam looking for another season of Browns football. All we can do is hope this team can get it together, and win games and become a threat in the division like the Browns and the DAWG POUND used to be.

Return to Cleveland Browns