Torn Labrum for Ocho

Moderator: Gremz

Cohiba13
Rookie
And1: 0

Torn Labrum for Ocho 

Post#1 » by Cohiba13 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:22 am

According to ESPN, Chad has a tear in his labrum but hopes to play this year. Hopefully it will be alright.

Link:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp08/news/story?id=3553260
PhilipNelsonFan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6

Re: Torn Labrum for Ocho 

Post#2 » by PhilipNelsonFan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:41 pm

This, coupled with the news about Rudi Johnson, looks to be the harbinger of a long, LONG season for any Bengals fans not yet disillusioned.

Cohiba, what do you think the Bengals should do with the WR core? I mean, Henry's in the fold now, Maxwell's out for the year (:cry:), and Simpson and Chatman have impressed thus far.
Tim Lehrbach wrote:I will break the Rose Garden.
ChronicKerr
Lead Assistant
And1: 59

Post#3 » by ChronicKerr » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Has Rudi Johnson declined that much to the point of dumping him for nothing? I was expecting a comeback year for him.
Cohiba13
Rookie

Post#4 » by Cohiba13 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:20 am

Well, despite being a complete moron, I like Chris Henry. I think he's the perfect 3rd receiver for us, if he had any sort of a conscience. But he doesn't, so I have no faith in him. I haven't seen much of the pre-season, but I hope that Simpson can come on late in the year, with Chatman filling in more early on.

I like our talent catching the ball. Carson just needs a little time to throw it.
PhilipNelsonFan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6

Post#5 » by PhilipNelsonFan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:34 pm

Cohiba13 wrote:Well, despite being a complete moron, I like Chris Henry. I think he's the perfect 3rd receiver for us, if he had any sort of a conscience. But he doesn't, so I have no faith in him. I haven't seen much of the pre-season, but I hope that Simpson can come on late in the year, with Chatman filling in more early on.

I like our talent catching the ball. Carson just needs a little time to throw it.

I agree completely. The problem is, are we smarter than the front office or is there something we're missing? Because this team's problems seem pretty evident from here.

CK, Rudi is expected to be back healthy, but he lost his starting job, so take that for what you will.
Tim Lehrbach wrote:I will break the Rose Garden.
Cohiba13
Rookie

Post#6 » by Cohiba13 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:08 am

PhilipNelsonFan wrote:
Cohiba13 wrote:Well, despite being a complete moron, I like Chris Henry. I think he's the perfect 3rd receiver for us, if he had any sort of a conscience. But he doesn't, so I have no faith in him. I haven't seen much of the pre-season, but I hope that Simpson can come on late in the year, with Chatman filling in more early on.

I agree completely. The problem is, are we smarter than the front office or is there something we're missing? Because this team's problems seem pretty evident from here.

CK, Rudi is expected to be back healthy, but he lost his starting job, so take that for what you will.

I might actually cry is Rudi is traded for a receiver.

Why not try to help a defensive position that we are weak at? Namely any of them.
Harold_and_Kumar
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,656

Post#7 » by Harold_and_Kumar » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:52 pm

Cohiba13 wrote:
PhilipNelsonFan wrote:

I might actually cry is Rudi is traded for a receiver.

Why not try to help a defensive position that we are weak at? Namely any of them.

Honestly, I don't fully understand that either. I was hearing rumours that we were rumoured in picking up a reciever...and my first instinct was "HELLLLLOOOOO!!!!" like, if you're gonna get rid of him, plug any one of the holes in the defence you'd like, or get a solid G so Carson isn't about ot get pummeled every 2 seconds.

Return to Cincinnati Bengals