Moderator: Gremz

PhilipNelsonFan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6

6-2: Bengals sweep Ravens, Chris Henry out for season 

Post#1 » by PhilipNelsonFan » Mon Nov 9, 2009 2:42 am

Box score

Didn't get to see this game, as I was busy recovering from my trip to Palo Alto to watch Stanford humiliate Oregon. (:cry:) Can't be more impressed really; giving up 7 points to this Ravens' offense is pretty nice, and Cedric Benson continues proving the haters (like me) wrong.

Henry broke his left forearm and he's likely done for the year. That's a tough injury, but this team has more than enough depth to handle itself. I have no idea who or what a "John Paul Foschi" is, but we've been incorporating it into the passing game with decent success, considering it plays TE.

The Ravens were only 1-10 on third downs, as well. What a promising stat for this defense.

Further, I didn't see this until just recently but it's probably Chad's best antics to date. Shine on, you crazy diamond.
Tim Lehrbach wrote:I will break the Rose Garden.
Cohiba13
Rookie
And1: 0

Re: 6-2: Bengals sweep Ravens, Chris Henry out for season 

Post#2 » by Cohiba13 » Mon Nov 9, 2009 12:56 pm

Game wasn't on TV here so I didn't get to see it either. The defence this year is doing fantastic. All those picks we spent on it finally paying off. Hopefully we keep Zimmer around a while.

Too bad for Henry. Though he wasn't making as much as an impact as i thought he would this season. More opportunities for Caldwell who has looked great.

If you missed espn countdown, kenny mayne did his mayne event on Ocho's "CHild Please Daycare". It was hilarious.

Return to Cincinnati Bengals