ImageImageImageImage

CUTLER TEARS PECTORAL MUSCLE IN WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: NyCeEvO

milehigh
Analyst
And1: 13

CUTLER TEARS PECTORAL MUSCLE IN WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!! 

Post#1 » by milehigh » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:39 am

IM ABOUT READY TO SLAM SOMETHING!!! Im PISSED! Im going to hurt something. I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

Broncos Worst Fear Comes to Town

By Bill Williamson
Denver Post Broncos, NFL Beat Reporter
Article Last Updated: 04/01/2007 01:07:36 AM MDT

In a stunning report coming out of Dove Valley, the Broncos are once again reeling in the face of bad news. Very, bad news. If you are an NFL draft prospect with an invitation to visit the Broncos in the next month, don't bother trying to sneak in some house-hunting while you're in town. Odds are you will not be living in Denver any time soon.

Last week at the NFL owners' meetings, Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said the team usually steers clear of players they truly covet before the draft. Last April quarterback Jay Cutler was shocked Denver traded up to take him at No. 11. He never talked to the Broncos before the draft. That's how Denver operates, Jay.

Shanahan said that in 1996, when the team took linebacker John Mobley at No. 15, it shied away from visiting with him.

"Jimmy Johnson wanted him," Shanahan said of the former Dallas coach. "If the Cowboys knew we liked John, Jimmy would have traded up."

Shanahan said the only time it is necessary to zone in on players before the draft is when you have a top-10 pick. Shanahan reasons that every team is looking at everybody in that situation.

In March, it appeared the Broncos might be in that situation when they were talking to the Lions about their No. 2 pick. The Broncos still could make that move, but it is more likely Denver will make a more modest jump up the draft board from No. 21.

Breaking bread with Jake

The Buccaneers are trying to talk Jake Plummer into meeting with coach Jon Gruden and general manager Bruce Allen. Plummer's rights belong to the Bucs via a trade from Denver. Gruden said he wants to meet Plummer for dinner.

Tampa Bay desperately wants Plummer to scrap his plans to retire and show up for training camp. Privately, there are many in the league who think Plummer will show up.

"He is clear in his intent," Gruden said. "But I want him to change his mind."

If Plummer reports to Tampa Bay before the April 28-29 draft, the Bucs would owe Denver a fourth-round pick this year. If Plummer reports after the draft but before the 2008 draft, Denver would get a fourth-rounder that year. If Plummer doesn't report by then, Denver will get a seventh-rounder in 2008.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

can't take credit for this joke, warhorse did it over in the broncosfreak forum
Pai Gow
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#2 » by Pai Gow » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:55 am

<head explodes>

Thank you for the heart attack..

F April Fools Day.
Gibbs
Rookie
And1: 3

Post#3 » by Gibbs » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:55 am

Lol, ya he got me too over there
legendarywalton
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#4 » by legendarywalton » Mon Apr 2, 2007 5:09 am

Well done. I **** my pants.
Bow2Yao11
Veteran

Post#5 » by Bow2Yao11 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 4:04 pm

Knew it was April Fools' joke.
John Wall>>>>>>>>>Ricky Rubio
djtruebeliever
Bench Warmer
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Post#6 » by djtruebeliever » Mon Apr 9, 2007 9:46 pm

Just glad it's not true. Time to change my diapers...

Return to Denver Broncos