ImageImageImageImage

OK am i crazy???

Moderator: NyCeEvO

bumby401
Sixth Man
And1: 32

OK am i crazy??? 

Post#1 » by bumby401 » Tue Apr 3, 2007 1:49 pm

At the risk of sounding like a total delusional homer. I fully plan to make Henry my first choice at rb in my fantasy league. That is if LT is off the board.<----- man it hurts to say that, but i had him last year and well you know how that turned out. Anyway i think Travis is going to reach a new level next year and rush for anywhere 1500 and 1700 yards and like 22 td's in our system. I think Bell will not get as many oppourtunities as last year based on the fact that Henry can get the tough yards we asked mike to get. So am i crazy or is there someone else who plans to get laughed at on Draft day?? :lol:
Gibbs
Rookie
And1: 3

Post#2 » by Gibbs » Tue Apr 3, 2007 1:57 pm

I'll list off all the backs right now I'd choose over Henry for fantasy

LT
Alexander
Gore
LJ

That's about it. I would personally stay away from LJ after his record-setting carries last season. I'd think Henry is the 5th best back available for fantasy considering Broncos blocking scheme.
bumby401
Sixth Man

Post#3 » by bumby401 » Tue Apr 3, 2007 2:04 pm

Gibbs wrote:I'll list off all the backs right now I'd choose over Henry for fantasy

LT
Alexander
Gore
LJ

That's about it. I would personally stay away from LJ after his record-setting carries last season. I'd think Henry is the 5th best back available for fantasy considering Broncos blocking scheme.
look lets be real , this is a total homer pick but even based off what you said i still feel good about it. LT no question, LJ feel the same as you do. Infact i got LT at #2 last yr because someone took LJ at #1. But i like Henrys chances to do as well or better than gore or alexander based off of the Denver system, the addition of graham and the fact that he was able to put up over 1200's behind the Titans and Bills lines.
Pai Gow
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#4 » by Pai Gow » Tue Apr 3, 2007 9:22 pm

Don't pick him so early, he can be sort of like your "steal of the draft.." take him later and stack the rest of your team.
MHZ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 531

Post#5 » by MHZ » Tue Apr 3, 2007 9:42 pm

Definitely don't take him too high. He could potentially be a real steal for you later in the draft. His production could be great, but there's a solid chance nobody remembers that Travis Henry is a good running back in the premier system for running backs. Let them take Willis McGahee in his new digs.
bumby401
Sixth Man

Post#6 » by bumby401 » Wed Apr 4, 2007 9:19 pm

i understand what you mean, but i live in jersey and around here weve seen alot of henry with the bills. im in a large league and its rare that he doesnt go in the 1st.
djtruebeliever
Bench Warmer
And1: 0
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Post#7 » by djtruebeliever » Mon Apr 9, 2007 10:06 pm

I've seen people picking Henry for a huge season on ESPN so it's not that big a secret. Skip Bayless mentioned him on 1st and 10 a few weeks ago. (whatever that means, skip is a doofus) But anyway, it's out there.

Return to Denver Broncos