Cutler is ahead of the pack

Moderator: NyCeEvO

Elway=GOAT
Analyst
And1: 1

Cutler is ahead of the pack 

Post#1 » by Elway=GOAT » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:45 am

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-2- ... f-him.html

Cutler looks to be the next "Brady/Manning".
Gibbs
Rookie
And1: 3

Re: Cutler is ahead of the pack 

Post#2 » by Gibbs » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:59 pm

The way the preseason has gone he's looking like he will take that next step towards being a "Manning/Brady". Let's just hope this continues through the regular season. If so our offense will be sick this year.
Elway=GOAT
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#3 » by Elway=GOAT » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:26 am

Gibbs wrote:The way the preseason has gone he's looking like he will take that next step towards being a "Manning/Brady". Let's just hope this continues through the regular season. If so our offense will be sick this year.

I definatley think he we the weapons around him to help him along. We have two tight ends(Sheff, Graham) that can catch the ball, with sheff improving on his run blocking this offseason. You throw in Nate Jackson, you throw in obviously Marshall, Stockley, Royal(who I was not a fan of drafting but has looked fantastic so far, from training camp to the preseason), D. Jackson plus you have backs that can catch the ball outta the backfield, this is a offense ready to take over from a passing standpoint.

Im still alittle suspect on the run game. We have been in the top, obviously in recent years, but alot of up and down weeks. One week we rush for 250-300 yards as a team, then go for 75 the next. I wanna see some consistancy in that department.
ChronicKerr
Lead Assistant
And1: 59

Post#4 » by ChronicKerr » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:44 pm

[quote="Elway=GOAT"]Im still alittle suspect on the run game. We have been in the top, obviously in recent years, but alot of up and down weeks. One week we rush for 250-300 yards as a team, then go for 75 the next. I wanna see some consistancy in that department.[/quote]

Rudi, Rudi, Rudi!!!
HarlemHeat37
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#5 » by HarlemHeat37 » Tue Sep 2, 2008 12:53 pm

I see our offense becoming much more pass-oriented in the next few years, but that has to be a good thing..realistically speaking, we have a legit chance of having the best QB in the NFL and the best WR in the NFL in 2-3 years..

Return to Denver Broncos