ImageImageImageImage

Broncos Draft Talk

Moderator: NyCeEvO

KM44
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Re: Broncos Draft Talk 

Post#21 » by KM44 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:23 am

I just thought that I would revisit this thread after seeing that Brian Orakpo had 4 sacks last week. He now has 11 on the season, putting him near the top... I am SOO glad that the Broncos drafted Moreno over him when no one would have even thought about drafting Moreno until Philly at 19. NO was fine at RB, SD was better than fine, Texans needed a defensive player and the Bucks needed a QB. We should have had both Orakpo and Moreno and McDaniels/the FO made a major mistake by not doing so. Dumerville on one side and Orakpo on the other would have been brutal.
Nicky Nix Nook wrote:In two years:

Thompson > Aldridge
Disco_Biscuit
Analyst
And1: 2

Post#22 » by Disco_Biscuit » Mon Jan 4, 2010 4:50 am

Ayers will be a better fit than Orakpo for years to come.
Unsung wrote:I ain't no troll so shut up, and if you look it up on various topic, New Orlean is the 7th most sinnest city in the world fyi.

I don't make stuff up.
Pharmcat
RealGM
And1: 19,009

Post#23 » by Pharmcat » Tue Jan 5, 2010 5:50 am

KM44 wrote:I just thought that I would revisit this thread after seeing that Brian Orakpo had 4 sacks last week. He now has 11 on the season, putting him near the top... I am SOO glad that the Broncos drafted Moreno over him when no one would have even thought about drafting Moreno until Philly at 19. NO was fine at RB, SD was better than fine, Texans needed a defensive player and the Bucks needed a QB. We should have had both Orakpo and Moreno and McDaniels/the FO made a major mistake by not doing so. Dumerville on one side and Orakpo on the other would have been brutal.

i still think last draft was trash, moreno i dont see anything special in him...but who knows, this season was a total failure
02u8sde8
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#24 » by 02u8sde8 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:43 am

Return to Denver Broncos