ImageImageImageImage

What would you give for Drew Stanton?

Moderator: NyCeEvO

TSE
Banned User
And1: 9

What would you give for Drew Stanton? 

Post#1 » by TSE » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Just curious from Bronco fans what level of a draft pick and/or player trade would you do?

I'm asking because there was a twitter-based rumor of Denver sniffing around Drew Stanton a couple days ago. No link because it cannot be verified as a legitimate source, and this was the content available from another message board....

Denver sniffing around Drew Stanton?
According to a comment atributed to NFL agent Drew Rosenhaus that came to me via a re-tweet from Warren Sapp, Denver is looking at Troy Smith, Tyler Thigpen and Drew Stanton. Clearly they are not sold on Kyle Orton or Chris Simms.

QBKILLAWTF.??? RT @BoiseBlastZone: @QBKILLA Breaking News: Frustrated Broncos reaching out to QB's Tyler Thigpen, Troy Smith, and Drew Stanton.about 15 hours ago from UberTwitter
MHZ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 531

Re: What would you give for Drew Stanton? 

Post#2 » by MHZ » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 am

I mean, it's not as if any of those guys are currently better than Orton/Simms. A few may be in the same ballpark, but that's about it.
berserker
Rookie
And1: 25

Re: What would you give for Drew Stanton? 

Post#3 » by berserker » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:17 pm

It doesn't matter - we don't need a QB. I keep telling you guys Orton will be ok in this system. We just need Marshall back and for the line to gel like it did last year.

The Defense is much improved. I like the pickup of Le Kevin Smith, and seeing a lot more activity out there. DJ is going to be fantastic, and Ayers is going to be huge for years to come. I also like Alphonso, even if we gave up too much for him.

It's gonna be a good year, guys. Playoffs here we come

Return to Denver Broncos