ImageImage

Trade Idea From A Celtics Fan

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

theman
RealGM
And1: 1,253

Trade Idea From A Celtics Fan 

Post#1 » by theman » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:28 pm

Trade 1. Grant Williams to Houston for Daniel House Jr. House is a consummate profession, a good shooter and cheap. He would also be insurance incase Evan Fournier walks.

Trade 2. Tristan Thompson and Carsen Edwards for Daniel House Jr. and DJ Augustin. With the return of Horford, emergence of Rob Williams (finally) and arrival of Moses Brown, Thompson becomes less necessary and Augustin fills a need at point without needing to be ball dominate or jacking up bad threes (cough smart cough). Not sure how much Houston needs Thompson be he be probably play along side Wood and Olynyk.

FYI - I told you guys you got one of the all time great steals in NBA history when you stole, I mean traded for Kevin Porter Jr.
'American ideals do not require to be changed so much as they require to be understood and applied.'- Calvin Coolidge

“Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.” ― Eric Hoffer
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,712

Re: Trade Idea From A Celtics Fan 

Post#2 » by VCfor3 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:00 am

theman wrote:Trade 1. Grant Williams to Houston for Daniel House Jr. House is a consummate profession, a good shooter and cheap. He would also be insurance incase Evan Fournier walks.

Trade 2. Tristan Thompson and Carsen Edwards for Daniel House Jr. and DJ Augustin. With the return of Horford, emergence of Rob Williams (finally) and arrival of Moses Brown, Thompson becomes less necessary and Augustin fills a need at point without needing to be ball dominate or jacking up bad threes (cough smart cough). Not sure how much Houston needs Thompson be he be probably play along side Wood and Olynyk.

FYI - I told you guys you got one of the all time great steals in NBA history when you stole, I mean traded for Kevin Porter Jr.

I don't know about Trade 2, but I like the thought behind Trade 1. Grant would be someone worth a look for Houston if they are trying to get House out of the locker room (which they very well may be). House would likely be able to help Boston more than Grant this next season. I wouldn't exactly call House a consummate professional though seeing as he was the one who broke the bubble with the female lol.

Return to Houston Rockets