ImageImage

Dear Uncle Tilman,

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Dear Uncle Tilman, 

Post#1 » by Mr. E » Wed Sep 6, 2017 3:30 am

What are some things you would ask of the new Rockets owner? Would you like to see them stay the course? Make big changes?

One thing that I don't think is in the realm of possibility is moving the team, so leave that suggestion out, thank you!

What would you like to see the new owner address or do differently?
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
K_chile22
RealGM
And1: 7,957

Re: Dear Uncle Tilman, 

Post#2 » by K_chile22 » Wed Sep 6, 2017 4:19 am

Change the jerseys please please please. The design and pure red and white scheme just feel like them pandering to the Chinese audience Yao was attracting, which is understandable but that era is over. Would love for them to go Black and Red as the primary colors for the team

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using RealGM mobile app
inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,844

Post#3 » by inquisitive » Fri Sep 8, 2017 12:22 am

Please don't invite Dominique Sachsa to any of your house parties. It is getting old. Also, don't look over Morey's shoulders too much. I agree about re-designing jerseys...add some yellow to it too.
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI
HoopsMalone
Veteran
And1: 1,548

Post#4 » by HoopsMalone » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Agreed the rockets jerseys are amongst the worst in the league. I much prefer the classic logo/color scheme.

I hadn't thought about the Red China connection but that is clearly the motivation behind it.

I've noticed that rockets games are always the most boring live telecast home games on national television. What's with all the lower level empty seats? All the Red seats makes it just seem dull despite an otherwise interesting team...

Sent from my SM-N920V using RealGM mobile app
K_chile22
RealGM
And1: 7,957

Re: RE: Re: Dear Uncle Tilman, 

Post#5 » by K_chile22 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:11 am

HoopsMalone wrote:Agreed the rockets jerseys are amongst the worst in the league. I much prefer the classic logo/color scheme.

I hadn't thought about the Red China connection but that is clearly the motivation behind it.

I've noticed that rockets games are always the most boring live telecast home games on national television. What's with all the lower level empty seats? All the Red seats makes it just seem dull despite an otherwise interesting team...

Really high ticket prices, and most of those seats are corporate seats, which don't make for the best attendance
YoungMoney23
Starter
And1: 138

Post#6 » by YoungMoney23 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:41 am

Don't let players walk cause you don't want to pay them... Pretty much the reason the Nash Suns teams didn't win is because Sarver didn't wanna pay Joe Johnson, Same reason the Thunder fell apart after they didnt wanna pay Harden. (Not complaining about the Thunder though :lol: )
A Blog on the unsolved - http://coldcasefiles.wordpress.com/
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Re: RE: Re: Dear Uncle Tilman, 

Post#7 » by Mr. E » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:47 am

K_chile22 wrote:
HoopsMalone wrote:Agreed the rockets jerseys are amongst the worst in the league. I much prefer the classic logo/color scheme.

Really high ticket prices, and most of those seats are corporate seats, which don't make for the best attendance

Yeah, this is one of the worst things about the Rockets home games. I hate how people see our games and people are casually trickling in those lower-bowl seats in the second quarter. One thing that I'd love to see change is those seats be available to actual fans and not whomever gets that night's tickets from the boss.

I know that it won't, but it would be nice. We'd have better luck trying to get the cameras to angle so that they catch the Red Rowdies in the background. :lol:
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,844

Post#8 » by inquisitive » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:57 pm

I thought with the paper work and NBA having to finalize the official ownership, Tillman would have to wait for at least a few more months, but i guess he is officially the owner? Seeing him at the game and walking onto the court after the game i guess shows it.

As for tilman, i hope he just lets morey do his job
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI

Return to Houston Rockets