ImageImage

Windhorst: Joe Johnson to Rockets "lined up" (Along with other buyout discussion)

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Re: Windhorst: Joe Johnson to Rockets "lined up" (Along with other buyout discussion) 

Post#41 » by RaoulDuke79 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:59 pm

So...goodbye Williams, welcome back Williams, goodbye again Williams, and finally, welcome, Joe Jackson Johnson!

Word.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Re: Windhorst: Joe Johnson to Rockets "lined up" (Along with other buyout discussion) 

Post#42 » by TMU » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:So...goodbye Williams, welcome back Williams, goodbye again Williams, and finally, welcome, Joe Jackson Johnson!

Word.

So did you make up your mind?
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Post#43 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 am

TMU wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:So...goodbye Williams, welcome back Williams, goodbye again Williams, and finally, welcome, Joe Jackson Johnson!

Word.

So did you make up your mind?

Yes! I went with the pork kabob. It has no bones!
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
King Roosk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 85

Post#44 » by King Roosk » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Wright is 30 and injury prone. Nene is 35 (possibly actually 50) and could get hurt with increased minutes like he did in the playoffs last year. I say keeping Tarik was the right move. With JJ and GG we now have a surprising amount of (more reliable) wing depth.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Return to Houston Rockets