ImageImage

Former Houston Rocket Vassilis Spanoulis Setting All-Time Records In Europe

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

Mirotic12
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,475

Former Houston Rocket Vassilis Spanoulis Setting All-Time Records In Europe 

Post#1 » by Mirotic12 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:15 pm

I just thought I would give Rockets fans an update on how Vassilis Spanoulis is doing in Europe these days, since maybe there are still some Rockets fans that remember and like him...anyway, Spanoulis has now become the EuroLeague's all-time career leader in assists, and the Greek Basket League's all-time career leader in points scored.

He is also currently the #2 all-time scorer in EuroLeague, and the #2 all-time in assists in Greek Basket League, and he is on pace to break both of those records next season.

So by this time next season, he should be the:

#1 all-time EuroLeague scoring leader
#1 all-time EuroLeague assists leader
#1 all-time Greek Basket League scoring leader
#1 all-time Greek Basket League assists leader

Here are links for the EuroLeague assists record and Greek Basket League scoring record he just set:

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/heba/654786/spanoulis-becomes-top-scorer-in-greek-league-history-as-olympiacos-beats-panionios/

Spanoulis becomes top scorer in Greek League history as Olympiacos beats Panionios

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/euroleague/645852/spanoulis-top-euroleague-time-list-assists-2/

Spanoulis at the top of the EuroLeague All-Time list of assists
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Re: Former Houston Rocket Vassilis Spanoulis Setting All-Time Records In Europe 

Post#2 » by TMU » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Way to go Greek Mac? :lol:
moofs
General Manager
And1: 537
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

Post#3 » by moofs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:19 pm

I thought his name was pronounced LUUUIIIIIIIIIIIS SCCOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But seriously though, good for him.
Him leaving here was probably best for all parties, and I for one love it when things work out that way.
Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor
King Roosk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 85

Post#4 » by King Roosk » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Still sucks that JVG never gave him a real chance considering his Rockets teams were desperate for talent at PG.

Return to Houston Rockets