ImageImage

2018 FA - The Other Guys

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

2018 FA - The Other Guys 

Post#1 » by Mr. E » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Last season the big name for the Rockets was clearly Chris Paul. His impact on the team was undeniable, and if not for an injury there could have been a different result to this past season. But that said, the Maestro was not the only impact signing last season.

P.J. Tucker
Luc M'Bah a Moute
Gerald Green

Just three guys who came in and helped to completely alter the team identity in a way that most were not prepared. Looking back at last season while most were focused on Melo, it appears that the Rockets were focused on P.J. & Luc.

So, who are some players in that mold who the Rockets could go after this off season?

I'll start with noted Rockets-killer, and Top 5 All-Time talent (when playing the Rockets), J.J. Reddick.

He would fit in perfectly with this team. Plus, it would drive Dallas fans absolutely crazy.

Who are you thinking about?
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
BallerTalk
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,816

Re: 2018 FA - The Other Guys 

Post#2 » by BallerTalk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:50 pm

I think Rodney Hood might be an undervalued asset...should the Rockets find their roster/bench depleted for some reason. :wink:
You checkin' for the sound of the beast
I'm the hound, I'ma creep, I get down, I'ma eat
I'ma keep somethin' to lay a naysayer to sleep
-
inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,844

Post#3 » by inquisitive » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:12 am

Mr. E wrote:Last season the big name for the Rockets was clearly Chris Paul. His impact on the team was undeniable, and if not for an injury there could have been a different result to this past season. But that said, the Maestro was not the only impact signing last season.

P.J. Tucker
Luc M'Bah a Moute
Gerald Green

Just three guys who came in and helped to completely alter the team identity in a way that most were not prepared. Looking back at last season while most were focused on Melo, it appears that the Rockets were focused on P.J. & Luc.

So, who are some players in that mold who the Rockets could go after this off season?

I'll start with noted Rockets-killer, and Top 5 All-Time talent (when playing the Rockets), J.J. Reddick.

He would fit in perfectly with this team. Plus, it would drive Dallas fans absolutely crazy.

Who are you thinking about?

Reddick would fit just fine, but he will likely cost too much $
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI
moofs
General Manager
And1: 537
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

Post#4 » by moofs » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor

Return to Houston Rockets