ImageImage

I officially know nothing.

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

moofs
General Manager
And1: 538
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

I officially know nothing. 

Post#1 » by moofs » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:49 am

After starting the season 1-5, 4-7, and 11-14, and with Chris Paul seeming to have done the only possible thing and beginning to decline in year 1 of a massive 4 year contract, and none of our signings working out in a positive way, we are somehow in 5th in the West, 1 game out of 4th, and 3 games out of 1st. Signing Austin Rivers seems to have been the piece we were missing.

I don’t understand anything, anymore. Where am I?
Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor
BallerTalk
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,213

Re: I officially know nothing. 

Post#2 » by BallerTalk » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:16 am

Nah, the climb started long before Rivers arrived but I think some fans were too busy jumping ship to notice. :lol:

But seriously, I just think this wasn't the "pick up where you left off" situation many of us expected at the start of the season.
It took a little time for this squad to fill out, flesh out, and find their groove/style/swagger.

It's going to be interesting to see how they adjust when they eventually (finally?) start getting healthy and once Morey pulls the trigger on the inevitable roster move.
Evolution is a process.

Stay tuned.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 9,828

Post#3 » by TMU » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:44 am

I never liked the guy especially when he was playing under his father's roof as a Clipper. But the one thing I have always appreciated about him is that he doesn't back down regardless of what people think of him. Not a great shooter, but he knows how to attack the rim, create his own shots, and has an incredibly quick first step off the dribble. And he's actually a pretty decent defender.

With that said, I think it was only a matter of time before this new roster started to click. Harden is as focused as he's ever been. Splash is making his shots. And Nene has been a huge help filling the much needed inside presence off the bench. Rivers is only a small part of the progress we have seen thus far.
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,499
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Post#4 » by Mr. E » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:30 am

This season is just weird, man.
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill

Return to Houston Rockets