ImageImage

OT: Happy New Year Rockets Fans

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

TiMacMania
RealGM
And1: 0

OT: Happy New Year Rockets Fans 

Post#1 » by TiMacMania » Tue Jan 1, 2008 8:38 am

I just wanna wish everyone an happy new year! my wishes for the new year and lets hope we can turn this year around! Let's pray that mcgrady,yao and the role players are gonna play like they should! I am not giving up on this team and will not until we are gone!

I''m drunk and happy new year yallll

ps: **** the mavs and the jazz
tha_rock220
General Manager
And1: 564

Post#2 » by tha_rock220 » Tue Jan 1, 2008 10:25 am

ha ha im drunk too and i dont give a **** i was drooped off a tthe dudgees house abecuzaes me y cousin ws dtryin to hook up a menagie 3 but i wasnt about to ufufuk an fat girls so i was like to who gives a **** about dat **** any way happy ewn wyear to all yu foools hopefully the rockets wil find their way and start winning again holy **** i feel lik eim in the zone no spelling mistakes at asll ai shoudl me be a lawyaer with all thsi proberper grammer any way happpy enew year guys.
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#3 » by Baller 24 » Tue Jan 1, 2008 4:29 pm

LOL :rofl: Nice grammer rock.

Ya happy New Years, I think this is like a remake of the 04-05 season hopefully we find the right players and turn this around, pretty confident we will.
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
compucomp
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#4 » by compucomp » Tue Jan 1, 2008 4:38 pm

tha_rock220 wrote:ha ha im drunk too and i dont give a **** i was drooped off a tthe dudgees house abecuzaes me y cousin ws dtryin to hook up a menagie 3 but i wasnt about to ufufuk an fat girls so i was like to who gives a **** about dat **** any way happy ewn wyear to all yu foools hopefully the rockets wil find their way and start winning again holy **** i feel lik eim in the zone no spelling mistakes at asll ai shoudl me be a lawyaer with all thsi proberper grammer any way happpy enew year guys.

LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, I'll settle for getting into the playoffs with a low seed. I think we can do it.
manun
Lead Assistant
And1: 57

Post#5 » by manun » Tue Jan 1, 2008 5:55 pm

Ron ron on how commited he is to the team.
If he tells me to jump off the building, I'll jump off the building.
moofs
General Manager
And1: 537
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

Post#6 » by moofs » Tue Jan 1, 2008 11:38 pm

You're trying to kill us aren't you manun.
Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor

Return to Houston Rockets