ImageImage

[Vescey and WSSP Radio] TMac/Wells for Redd/Villanueva/1st

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

TMac/Wells for Redd/Villanueva/1st Rounder?

yes
No votes
NO WAY - trade sucks
100%

Total votes: 3

Rocketsterps
Bench Warmer
And1: 1

[Vescey and WSSP Radio] TMac/Wells for Redd/Villanueva/1st 

Post#1 » by Rocketsterps » Wed Jan 9, 2008 1:43 pm

[Vescey and WSSP Radio] TMac/Wells for Redd/Villanueva/1st Rounder?

Vecsey's trade rumor:
Redd+CharlieV+1st round draft pick to Houston for T-Mac+Wells

http://wssp.radiotown.com/audio/sparky/ ... Rumors.mp3
2008-09 Championship Depth Chart
1) Ben Gordon/ Aaron Brooks/ Rafer Alston
2)Tracy McGrady/ B. Barry/ V. Wafer
3) Shane Battier/ R. Artest/ C. Hayes
4) Luis Scola/C. Landry/Joey Dorsey
5) Yao/ D. Mutumbo/Sean Williams
Alex_De_Large
Lead Assistant
And1: 45

Post#2 » by Alex_De_Large » Wed Jan 9, 2008 1:48 pm

even if the first round pick of the bucks have a lot of value it's a bad deal, villanueva is the same that scola, he can't add nothing more, rockets are ok with scola and hayes, plus mcgrady is much better than redd.
Iggyemu
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Iggyemu » Wed Jan 9, 2008 2:27 pm

Making stuff again I see. That would be a good deal for the Rockets but I don't see why the Bucks would do it. T-Mac is a better player but not by that much....at least not anymore. I can see the Rockets all over this one but not the Bucks. Vescey just picked a team in the East that was struggling and decided that would be a good trade partner.

Essentially this is the type of stuff that happens when a player like McGrady isn't playing and his team is playing better without him. These are the things that happen.
"One Ring makes a Champion......Six Rings make a Legend" - Michael Jeffrey Jordan
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#4 » by Baller 24 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 2:38 pm

Is this the same rumor posted earlier last week? Its still all BS, won't happen, just another Sam Smith trash talker.
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
moofs
General Manager
And1: 537
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

Post#5 » by moofs » Wed Jan 9, 2008 2:49 pm

Not to mention that Morey was just on 610, said he'd talked with Tracy recently, emphasized that McGrady was happy here, had said nothing even remotely like what Vecsey or Smith said, and that they had not had any trade discussions with any teams.

Vecsey just didn't want to get scooped on Smith's imaginary story so he made one up as fast as possible. The imaginary news waits for no man.

P.S. Morey laughed at both Vecsey and Smith while naming them both personally and pointing out that "they don't always get things right".
Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor
Vator
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 579

Post#6 » by Vator » Wed Jan 9, 2008 3:39 pm

Vecsey is a clown. His rumors rarely if ever hold any merit. He might as well work for Hoopsworld as far as I'm concerned. Plus this rumor was floating around a week or so ago.

Return to Houston Rockets