i hope T-Mac know what he's doing
it's a long season
don't try to force anything
Transistor
Bench Warmer
And1: 216

Post#22 » by Transistor » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:52 pm

ahhhh the return of T-Mac.........very curious and excited to see how things go

it'd be good to use the Minny game for him to get on the floor and get a little bit of a rhythm...basically a warm up for the New Orleans game
Iggyemu
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#23 » by Iggyemu » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:16 pm

Transistor wrote:ahhhh the return of T-Mac.........very curious and excited to see how things go

it'd be good to use the Minny game for him to get on the floor and get a little bit of a rhythm...basically a warm up for the New Orleans game

Oh we need him. Watching these games without him and seeing these guys step up just gives me a sense of what we can do if he buys into this system. I am talking...very minimal offense droughts if any b/c when the roles guys struggle...when they can't get the ball to Yao those are times in which McGrady can look to be aggressive.

There are plenty of those times during that Knicks game and during the Wiz game and those are two of your lesser teams...so imagine when we play the better teams out West. He has to come back..stay healthy and play in the offense which means taking less bad shots and attacking more. If he does that we'll be one hell of an offensive team.
"One Ring makes a Champion......Six Rings make a Legend" - Michael Jeffrey Jordan
McTracy
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#24 » by McTracy » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:39 pm

nsballer07 wrote:Alright I was just listening to Jermey Foster on sports radio 610 at approximately 10:30AM and he said "Tracy McGrady will be back Friday, but will get limited playing time by Adelman, because they do not want the injury to act up again".

Wel we will see, hopefully he's healthly and ready. That is good news, well as for minutes we really 'don't need him against Minnesota' so it could be a great time for him to see how he feels and get into the right rythm.

Anyway thanks on Update. I think we can belive it.

BTW, as Tracy's fan I'm so excited. I'm also big Rockets' fan so the key is winnin' but it would be great to see Tracy on the court again.

Hope we will continue to win!
IT'S TIME

Return to Houston Rockets