And1: 160

Post#2 » by etopn23 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:23 am

You are so far behind..... wow.
nyk_buc
Head Coach
And1: 58

Re: what is wrong with tmac knee 

Post#3 » by nyk_buc » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:05 am

tmacformvp06 wrote:on yahoo they said his gona play in pain for the rest of the season

his injury is like marvin harrison of the colts. look how long he stayed out (like the last 10 games of the season so 10 weeks). and 2 more weeks and he STILL COULDN'T play in the playoffs games. that's 3 months.

tmac only had 5-6 weeks. so it is what it is. we need him. he's going to try to play through it.
McTracy
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#4 » by McTracy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:54 am

Hahahah how did they know? That's what is sensation.

I think TRacy feels now some pain but he can play through it. I belive it will come, I mean healthl. Gime him some time and the pain will go.

It is a stupid injury, well at least he looked pretty well on the court. He was runnin' he was agressive, he wanted to play.
IT'S TIME
BaYBaller
Veteran
And1: 116

Post#5 » by BaYBaller » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:00 pm

T-Mac was cleared by the medical staff which pretty much means it isn't something that will be reaggravated by playing. Plus all-star weekend is coming up in ~3 weeks which gives him almost a week off the knee if he does indeed bow out.
McTracy
Rookie

Post#6 » by McTracy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:10 pm

BaYBaller wrote:T-Mac was cleared by the medical staff which pretty much means it isn't something that will be reaggravated by playing. Plus all-star weekend is coming up in ~3 weeks which gives him almost a week off the knee if he does indeed bow out.

Totally agree. The doctors let him play so he can only get better right now.

I think Tendinitis and stratin tendon are not the problem, it has been already healthly. The problem now may be that bruise bone which needs a lot of time and it cannot get worse by playin'. So he'll be fine.

I think Adelman prepared Tracy last 2nd half against Sonics for the starting lineup. The game against Spurs was just for T-Mac, to see how he responds, etc. Well he was movin' pretty well, I know he's not still there but it's better than nothing. I belive Tracy will play now about 35 minutes and will start next games.
IT'S TIME
moofs
General Manager
And1: 537
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

Post#7 » by moofs » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:36 pm

etopn23 wrote:You are so far behind..... wow.

His login ends in '06?
Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor
hitAndRun06
Freshman

Post#8 » by hitAndRun06 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:53 pm

nyk_buc wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

his injury is like marvin harrison of the colts. look how long he stayed out (like the last 10 games of the season so 10 weeks). and 2 more weeks and he STILL COULDN'T play in the playoffs games. that's 3 months.

tmac only had 5-6 weeks. so it is what it is. we need him. he's going to try to play through it.

I completely disagree. If TMac's injury was equal to that of Marvin Harrison's, TMac would be out for 2 years. Harrison has 500% the work ethic of TMac.

I think him coming out and saying that he's going to play through the seaosn in pain is more of a symphathy play yet again. Sure, his knee may not be 100%, but for once in your life, suck it up and shut up.

Trade this whiner already. Houston will not win with him.

I'm just waiting for him to go out with yet another injury.
BaYBaller
Veteran
And1: 116

Post#9 » by BaYBaller » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:04 pm

hitAndRun06 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I completely disagree. If TMac's injury was equal to that of Marvin Harrison's, TMac would be out for 2 years. Harrison has 500% the work ethic of TMac.

I think him coming out and saying that he's going to play through the seaosn in pain is more of a symphathy play yet again. Sure, his knee may not be 100%, but for once in your life, suck it up and shut up.

Trade this whiner already. Houston will not win with him.

I'm just waiting for him to go out with yet another injury.

While I wouldn't say it quite as harshly he's right about the injury comparison. And to add to that if you think anybody is 100% at this point in the season who has logged T-Mac's minutes doing what he does you're out of your mind.

A lot can be said about T-Mac, but underhanded or conniving isn't one of them. T-Mac just says really, really stupid stuff in interviews so you have to cut him some slack.
Amel
Banned User

Post#10 » by Amel » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:06 pm

ship.him.out!
McTracy
Rookie

Post#11 » by McTracy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:36 pm

Worrell said : Even Tracy with one leg is better than no Tracy.

That's right. Look how we are playin' with him. He can make shoot, he can pass the ball, he can be in the right place in the right time.

And again his knee will be okay. It is just a matter of time, if he was cleard to play so he should be ok. I even think he's movin' pretty well. Look at his blocks last game, he didn't do that before that injury. It's good to have him, I hope it will be less and less pain in the knee.

I hope he'll be able to play 35 minutes per game and he'll be a starter since next game.
IT'S TIME
NYKnick87
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#12 » by NYKnick87 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 pm

nyk_buc wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Not anywhere NEAR as severe. Plus, football and basketball are two different sports. That probably didn't need to be said, but whatever.

Return to Houston Rockets