Post#101 » by Amel » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:28 am

someone

please explain to me how the **** are we suppose to win against utah

ya lost!
tmacformvp07
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#102 » by tmacformvp07 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:53 am

tmacformvp07 wrote:you jizz fans can trash talk all you want but the rockets WILL NOT LOSE THE SERIES

put this in your sig, tell your mormon parents and grandparents or whoever the hell you talk to

but I REPEAT THE ROCKETS WILL NOT LOSE THE SERIES.

ROCKETS IN 7

i bet my realgm account on it.

you jizz fans can trash talk all you want but the rockets WILL NOT LOSE THE SERIES

put this in your sig, tell your mormon parents and grandparents or whoever the hell you talk to

but I REPEAT THE ROCKETS WILL NOT LOSE THE SERIES.

ROCKETS IN 7

i bet my realgm account on it.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#103 » by TMU » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:17 am

Both this thread and the other thread (Dallas) are equally bad.
Iggyemu
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#104 » by Iggyemu » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:22 am

Magz50 wrote:Spurs are tanking to get Houston in the first lol.

I actually believe this.
"One Ring makes a Champion......Six Rings make a Legend" - Michael Jeffrey Jordan
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#105 » by bleu » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:32 am

etopn23 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

He was a hell of alot closer than anyone on your roster. 8)

Yeah, but my username doesn't say D-willMVP07 does it?
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#106 » by bleu » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:33 am

PurpleTestament wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Do you bet your account on it? :lol:

Yeah, right. Me betting my account against some stupid guy who nobody has heard of and nobody likes and only has like 500 posts. No thanks.
tmacformvp07
Banned User

Post#107 » by tmacformvp07 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:38 am

vainsake wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Yeah, right. Me betting my account against some stupid guy who nobody has heard of and nobody likes and only has like 500 posts. No thanks.

i'm not a loser like you and actually have a life outside of these boards.

looking at your posts count, it looks like you hardly get out of the house.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#108 » by bleu » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:45 am

tmacformvp07 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

i'm not a loser like you and actually have a life outside of these boards.

looking at your posts count, it looks like you hardly get out of the house.

Buddy, I average 9.25 posts per day. Doesn't take fifteen minutes per day to do that. Lets see, how much more time does that leave me?
tmacformvp07
Banned User

Post#109 » by tmacformvp07 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:49 am

Buddy, I average 9.25 posts per day. Doesn't take fifteen minutes per day to do that. Lets see, how much more time does that leave me?

i'm not going to exchange posts with a troll.

i already made a statement and if you have something to say about that please do but if not then leave our boards.
Vator
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 579

Post#110 » by Vator » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:50 am

Keep it civil...don't go and get yourself suspended or waived before the playoffs even start.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm talking to Rox and Jazz fans.
tmacformvp07
Banned User

Post#111 » by tmacformvp07 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:54 am

vator wrote:Keep it civil...don't go and get yourself suspended or waived before the playoffs even start.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm talking to Rox and Jazz fans.

way ahead of you vator :nod:

i've already learned my lesson.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#112 » by bleu » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:57 am

i'm not going to exchange posts with a troll.

i already made a statement and if you have something to say about that please do but if not then leave our boards.

And what would that be?
Vator
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 579

Post#113 » by Vator » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:59 am

If you're going to go down in flames(some people just can't seem to help themselves *cough*compucomp*cough*) so it is just inevitable and thus only a matter of time. At least save your warnings and suspensions for when the games really mean something. 8)
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#114 » by Baller 24 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:11 am

Oh look at Mr. bad ass, thats cool, 9.25 per day makes you an automatic bad ass doesn't it?

Yeah so whats the point of arguing on here? Your trolling and talking **** on our board, so without any personal idiot comments of yours, please say why your Jazz would "destroy" the Rockets in 4 games?
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#115 » by bleu » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:19 am

Baller 24 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Oh look at Mr. bad ass, thats cool, 9.25 per day makes you an automatic bad ass doesn't it?

Yeah so whats the point of arguing on here? Your trolling and talking **** on our board, so without any personal idiot comments of yours, please say why your Jazz would "destroy" the Rockets in 4 games?

Dude, read before you arrogantly respond with a comment like that. I was showing mr t-macmvp here how it is very possible to have 3-thousand-something posts and still have a life.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#116 » by bleu » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 am

Baller 24 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Because we are simply a better team. If you guys had Yao you may have a decent shot at us, but it's simply not gonna happen for you guys this year.
tmacformvp07
Banned User

Post#117 » by tmacformvp07 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:44 am

Because we are simply a better team. If you guys had Yao you may have a decent shot at us, but it's simply not gonna happen for you guys this year.

ok you are seriously pissing me off now.

i'm going to submit your post to the moderators so they can action.

this is getting ridicolous, get back to your own boards.
erudite23
Lead Assistant
And1: 659

Post#118 » by erudite23 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:16 am

ok you are seriously pissing me off now.

i'm going to submit your post to the moderators so they can action.

this is getting ridicolous, get back to your own boards.

Um, call me crazy....but you're going to submit him to the mods for misbehaving, after you just insulted an entire fanbase with the use of a sexual slur/pun that should be grounds for an immediate suspension.....TWICE?

But facts is facts here, buddy. The Jazz ARE better. Take any measure you want, and it is so. If you had Yao....then I would at least entertain the argument to the contrary. But, hey, we beat you in the season series, we have basically identical records DESPITE one of the most bizarre--yet inspiring--runs in sports history in which every break imaginable (except the one to a certain foot) went your way and you should have made up enough ground to win the conference going away, yet didn't. We beat you in last year's playoffs. We have a MUCH better margin of victory (a much better historical indicator of future performance than simple W/L records) and our roster is far more talented from top to bottom.

This is not trolling. Most of it is fact, and the rest is fairly obvious subjective analysis.

Look at your own board mates. All but the most delusional ones (like yourself) are saying that the Jazz will likely win. Even the most optimistic observers can only bring themselves to predict a long, tough series.

I'm not trying to raise any ire here, and I certainly am not trying to rub in an unfortunate set of circumstances with you star Center going down for the year, but please try to live in reality at least some of the time! Utah is clearly better than Houston. That doesn't have to be the end of your world....just your season. Better luck next year.
jzmagik
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#119 » by jzmagik » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:41 am

erudite23 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Um, call me crazy....but you're going to submit him to the mods for misbehaving, after you just insulted an entire fanbase with the use of a sexual slur/pun that should be grounds for an immediate suspension.....TWICE?

But facts is facts here, buddy. The Jazz ARE better. Take any measure you want, and it is so. If you had Yao....then I would at least entertain the argument to the contrary. But, hey, we beat you in the season series, we have basically identical records DESPITE one of the most bizarre--yet inspiring--runs in sports history in which every break imaginable (except the one to a certain foot) went your way and you should have made up enough ground to win the conference going away, yet didn't. We beat you in last year's playoffs. We have a MUCH better margin of victory (a much better historical indicator of future performance than simple W/L records) and our roster is far more talented from top to bottom.

This is not trolling. Most of it is fact, and the rest is fairly obvious subjective analysis.

Look at your own board mates. All but the most delusional ones (like yourself) are saying that the Jazz will likely win. Even the most optimistic observers can only bring themselves to predict a long, tough series.

I'm not trying to raise any ire here, and I certainly am not trying to rub in an unfortunate set of circumstances with you star Center going down for the year, but please try to live in reality at least some of the time! Utah is clearly better than Houston. That doesn't have to be the end of your world....just your season. Better luck next year.

So then what do you call a poster who comes to a rivals' board and tells them their team is better than them.... Trolling at its finest.
tmacformvp07
Banned User

Post#120 » by tmacformvp07 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:49 am

jzmagik wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

So then what do you call a poster who comes to a rivals' board and tells them their team is better than them.... Trolling at its finest.

it's really funny

they have a thread on their board dedicated to me and i have yet to respond to it.

and then i write we want the jazz and all hell breaks lose

of course if you had to choose between spurs/phoenix vs rockets, you would pick rockets

and this is the case for us, no way i want to face with spurs/phoenix, i rather have jazz because we are already familiar to your system after last year playoffs.

Return to Houston Rockets