ImageImageImageImage

only in my dreams

Moderator: theBigLip

kurtis48239
General Manager
And1: 1,056

only in my dreams 

Post#1 » by kurtis48239 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:55 am

This is my 1st time posting on the lions forum.I was thinking to myself and was wondering if we had prime barry sanders on this team for the upcoming season,do you think we would make it to the superbowl.Maybe that last question was a bit hasty,how about win our division.What do yu guys think,having megatron as our wide receiver and berry as our running back would be a wet dream.
Blkbrd671
RealGM
And1: 4,819

Re: only in my dreams 

Post#2 » by Blkbrd671 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:21 pm

kurtis48239 wrote:This is my 1st time posting on the lions forum.I was thinking to myself and was wondering if we had prime barry sanders on this team for the upcoming season,do you think we would make it to the superbowl.Maybe that last question was a bit hasty,how about win our division.What do yu guys think,having megatron as our wide receiver and berry as our running back would be a wet dream.

Prime barry sanders would just get us into the playoffs and maybe win a game. We can have all the offensive weapons in the world, but we need a QB who can get them the ball. Stafford has been too inconsistent for the lions to survive more than 1 game

Return to Detroit Lions