ImageImageImageImage

Oh No! We Suck AGAIN!!

Moderator: theBigLip

Piston Pete
RealGM
And1: 1,264

Oh No! We Suck AGAIN!! 

Post#1 » by Piston Pete » Mon Nov 2, 2015 8:54 pm

This team has been dreadful to watch and we need to clean house.

That's all I'm saying....
Blkbrd671
RealGM
And1: 4,819

Re: Oh No! We Suck AGAIN!! 

Post#2 » by Blkbrd671 » Tue Nov 3, 2015 11:48 pm

Piston Pete wrote:This team has been dreadful to watch and we need to clean house.

That's all I'm saying....

well the good news is that we'll have a new GM and HC's. Which is what we need. My hope is that we somehow get rid of Stafford for value, but i think there's too much dead money on his contract for it to make sense. I get not wanting to trade CJ but wtf is the GM thinking. This is why we continue suck.

My hope is that SVG and Gore reaches out and offer their services in search for a new GM and HC. GM is where it starts
Manocad
RealGM
And1: 10,561

Post#3 » by Manocad » Sun May 1, 2016 11:02 pm

This draft was a good start. I thought it was outstanding.
Blkbrd671
RealGM
And1: 4,819

Post#4 » by Blkbrd671 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Manocad wrote:This draft was a good start. I thought it was outstanding.

1-0 motha f********!

Great game, really like what i am seeing from Stafford in terms of his progressions and comfort ability in the pocket, i almost forgot that he used to chop his legs anytime pressure came, really seeing his poise. My concern is that he was basically playing against secondary, while encouraging, not really a "real test"

Also our o-line is noticably better, while there were some gaff's , both running and pass protecting was good. I don't think i've ever said that in the past 3-4 seasons.

Our defense was sh*, corners were sh*, lb were sh*, Ansah and Taylor missing. Its game 1 and defenses typically get better , but this was suppose to be our strength. Looking for a bounce back game against the titans

ST- We have one of the better units in the league

Return to Detroit Lions