Moderator: theBigLip

PistonFan4Life
Rookie
And1: 0

2007 Schedule 

Post#1 » by PistonFan4Life » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:38 pm

Detroit Lions 2007 Schedule

Preseason
Thursday, August 9 vs. CINCINNATI BENGALS at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 18 at Cleveland Browns at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 25 at Indianapolis Colts at 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 30 vs. BUFFALO BILLS 7:00 p.m.

*All preseason games will be broadcast on CW50*

Regular Season

Sunday, September 9 at Oakland Raiders 4:15 p.m.
Sunday, September 16 vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS 4:05 p.m.
Sunday, September 23 at Philadelphia Eagles 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 30 vs. CHICAGO BEARS 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 7 at Washington Redskins 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 14 *** BYE WEEK ***
Sunday, October 21 vs. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 28 at Chicago Bears Soldier Field 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 4 vs.DENVER BRONCOS Ford Field 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 11 at Arizona Cardinals 4:15 p.m.
Sunday, November 18 vs. NEW YORK GIANTS 4:15 p.m.
Thursday, November 22 vs. GREEN BAY PACKERS 12:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 2 at Minnesota Vikings 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 9 vs. DALLAS COWBOYS 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 16 at San Diego Chargers 4:15 p.m.
Sunday, December 23 vs. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 30 at Green Bay Packers 1:00 p.m.

Here is a link to the website with all the Television listings:
http://www.detroitlions.com/section_dis ... 21&level=2
Vinnie's Microwave
Senior

Post#2 » by Vinnie's Microwave » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:58 pm

I hate to say it, but there is a sure-fire chance that our Lions will go 0-16. I cannot see any "for sure" wins on the schedule. If we lose at Oakland we are in big, big trouble.
PistonFan4Life
Rookie

Post#3 » by PistonFan4Life » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:46 am

Vinnie's Microwave wrote:I hate to say it, but there is a sure-fire chance that our Lions will go 0-16. I cannot see any "for sure" wins on the schedule. If we lose at Oakland we are in big, big trouble.

I don't see too many "for sure" wins myself, but also don't see anyway that this team with a couple improvements goes 0-16 either. I laughed earlier and said "I think the Lions will beat Oakland for a win in week 1 and lose their remaining 15. Then in the headlines of all papers the next day would read 'Lions win first game, lose remaining 15, then give Millen lifetime extension.'" Kind of sad but with Ford being the owner anything is possible. Either way I'm still looking forward to the draft to see if we can start to make any steps in the right direction for a future in Lions football.
detroiterabroad
Junior

Post#4 » by detroiterabroad » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:22 pm

Our division, other than Chicago, seems pretty weak still to me. And I think either the Giants or the Cowboys are going to have a bad year. Other than that we're going to get murdered unless something huge changes.

And this may sound stupid but if I have to live with another 1 win or 3 win season, I just hope they can win in Washington at least once, just once, in my lifetime.
PistonFan4Life
Rookie

Post#5 » by PistonFan4Life » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:07 pm

detroiterabroad wrote:Our division, other than Chicago, seems pretty weak still to me. And I think either the Giants or the Cowboys are going to have a bad year. Other than that we're going to get murdered unless something huge changes.

And this may sound stupid but if I have to live with another 1 win or 3 win season, I just hope they can win in Washington at least once, just once, in my lifetime.

The NFC North is going to be very weak again this year. I think even Chicago is in for a rude awakening. I really don't expect to see their defense to remain as strong as it has been the past 2 years but they'll still have a good team. The Lions may have a chance to have a good season, but nothing is a given. I don't see us winning too many games outside of our division as a matter of fact other than the fact that we should be able to handle Oakland in the first game. But either way you cut it, if Chicago slips this year the NFC North could be open for anyone to take.
Train Wreck
Bench Warmer
And1: 40

Post#6 » by Train Wreck » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:48 am

Vinnie's Microwave wrote:I hate to say it, but there is a sure-fire chance that our Lions will go 0-16. I cannot see any "for sure" wins on the schedule. If we lose at Oakland we are in big, big trouble.

When you're as bad as the Lions, there are never any "For Sure" wins..

They'll win 5 games again

Return to Detroit Lions