ImageImage

ATL - Week 14

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

User avatar
PintSizedBox10
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,828
And1: 1,560
Joined: Mar 31, 2019
   

Re: ATL - Week 11 

Post#1001 » by PintSizedBox10 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:06 am

His contact has to have some fishy purpose. It makes no sense

Sent from my SM-G981U using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 84,141
And1: 23,723
Joined: Dec 02, 2001
Location: Cheap dinner. Watch basketball. Bone down.
Contact:

Re: ATL - Week 11 

Post#1002 » by ReasonablySober » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:03 am

MikeIsGood wrote:
RRyder823 wrote:I get that T. Hill can be valuable in spots but seriously 40 over 4 in his role? (can be 95 over 4 with incentives but I don't really see him becoming the full time starter)

Sent from my SM-G975U using RealGM mobile app


Came here to post this same thing. What in the holy hell is that contract?

Passing: 56yds, 0 TD, 1 INT
Rushing: 20 rushes, 104 yards, 3 TDs
Receiving: 4 catches, 56 yards, 0 TDs

Let's give him a 4/40 contract at 31 years old :reporter:


It's really only about smoothing out the cap hit for two additional seasons instead of biting the bullet in one. I wouldn't have done it, but it may help them retain guys they wouldn't have otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Read on Twitter


"Valuable" doing a lot of work in that one.
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 75,052
And1: 28,158
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: ATL - Week 11 

Post#1003 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:14 pm

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
User avatar
Ron Swanson
RealGM
Posts: 17,316
And1: 14,411
Joined: May 15, 2013

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1004 » by Ron Swanson » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:26 pm

Lol, they're not even gonna wait until they gift the Lions their first win to **** can Nagy. That's cold.
User avatar
drew881
RealGM
Posts: 10,988
And1: 4,169
Joined: Aug 14, 2007

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1005 » by drew881 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:12 pm

You know the Bears are bad when you read the Wiretap headline: “Bears Andy Dalton expected to start on Thursday,” and your first thought is, “awww, who’d they pick instead?”
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 75,052
And1: 28,158
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: ATL - Week 11 

Post#1006 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:13 pm

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
Posts: 17,943
And1: 13,263
Joined: Feb 07, 2010

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1007 » by WeekapaugGroove » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:55 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=TqgfhL3AKGUt9R2IQlr6vQ&s=19

Seems like he's struggled with some mental issues for a while now. I hope be finds the help he needs.

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
Profound23
RealGM
Posts: 14,373
And1: 3,277
Joined: Jun 29, 2005
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1008 » by Profound23 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:19 pm

So when Rodgers was caught up in a lie there were 3 to 4 posts on PFT daily.

Antonio Brown fakes his covid vaccine card and there is one story.

Not one story on Everson Griffen. Mental health issues are horrible and it sounds like he has schizophrenia. However, if he (or AB) were a Packer PFT would already have 5 stories chastising him.
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 75,052
And1: 28,158
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1009 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:27 pm

I've seen plenty of coverage on Everson Griffen. I hope there's a good resolution.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
User avatar
Finn
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,510
And1: 1,599
Joined: Aug 14, 2009
       

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1010 » by Finn » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:25 pm

Profound23 wrote:So when Rodgers was caught up in a lie there were 3 to 4 posts on PFT daily.

Antonio Brown fakes his covid vaccine card and there is one story.

Not one story on Everson Griffen. Mental health issues are horrible and it sounds like he has schizophrenia. However, if he (or AB) were a Packer PFT would already have 5 stories chastising him.

You worry about some silly stuff.
User avatar
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 84,141
And1: 23,723
Joined: Dec 02, 2001
Location: Cheap dinner. Watch basketball. Bone down.
Contact:

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1011 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:24 am

Finn wrote:
Profound23 wrote:So when Rodgers was caught up in a lie there were 3 to 4 posts on PFT daily.

Antonio Brown fakes his covid vaccine card and there is one story.

Not one story on Everson Griffen. Mental health issues are horrible and it sounds like he has schizophrenia. However, if he (or AB) were a Packer PFT would already have 5 stories chastising him.

You worry about some silly stuff.


Seriously, no one gives a **** about PFT.
Profound23
RealGM
Posts: 14,373
And1: 3,277
Joined: Jun 29, 2005
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1012 » by Profound23 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:37 pm

Glad to see the Lions hire a competent coach
Profound23
RealGM
Posts: 14,373
And1: 3,277
Joined: Jun 29, 2005
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1013 » by Profound23 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:40 pm

ReasonablySober wrote:
Finn wrote:
Profound23 wrote:So when Rodgers was caught up in a lie there were 3 to 4 posts on PFT daily.

Antonio Brown fakes his covid vaccine card and there is one story.

Not one story on Everson Griffen. Mental health issues are horrible and it sounds like he has schizophrenia. However, if he (or AB) were a Packer PFT would already have 5 stories chastising him.

You worry about some silly stuff.


Seriously, no one gives a **** about PFT.



Sorry guys, you're right I will do better. LOL
Profound23
RealGM
Posts: 14,373
And1: 3,277
Joined: Jun 29, 2005
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1014 » by Profound23 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:48 pm

Andy Dalton you deserve this Thanksgiving trophy because you're the best of the worst
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 75,052
And1: 28,158
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1015 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:31 am

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
User avatar
rilamann
RealGM
Posts: 20,941
And1: 6,941
Joined: Jun 20, 2003
Location: Milwaukee (BOBBY!! BOBBY!!)
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1016 » by rilamann » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:59 am

Our good buddy from last week, Shawn Hochuli, has been back up to his old tricks again today.

He deff is one of those refs who gives me the vibe that he thinks the fans paid good money to watch him officiate.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:We **** did it!!
Profound23
RealGM
Posts: 14,373
And1: 3,277
Joined: Jun 29, 2005
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1017 » by Profound23 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:00 am

rilamann wrote:Our good buddy from last week, Shawn Hochuli, has been back up to his old tricks again today.

He deff is one of those refs who gives me the vibe that he thinks the fans paid good money to watch him officiate.


Dallas fans whining about the refs was weird to me. Anthony Brown held or interfered on almost every play, that game should've been over a long time ago.

Bush league by Mccarthy to keep going offsides like that.....reminded me of a pissed off Madden player.
User avatar
rilamann
RealGM
Posts: 20,941
And1: 6,941
Joined: Jun 20, 2003
Location: Milwaukee (BOBBY!! BOBBY!!)
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1018 » by rilamann » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:46 am

Profound23 wrote:
rilamann wrote:Our good buddy from last week, Shawn Hochuli, has been back up to his old tricks again today.

He deff is one of those refs who gives me the vibe that he thinks the fans paid good money to watch him officiate.


Dallas fans whining about the refs was weird to me. Anthony Brown held or interfered on almost every play, that game should've been over a long time ago.

Bush league by Mccarthy to keep going offsides like that.....reminded me of a pissed off Madden player.


Me in 2021 when I hear Dallas Cowboys fans whine about officiating.

You guys have the nerve to complain about officiating after what happened in the 1995 NFC Championship game?

:lol:

I don't care what their record is. I can't take the Cowboys seriously as a legit contender as long as they are coached by McCarthy. Just like how I never took the Packers seriously as a contender when they were coached by McCarthy.

But how sweet would it be for the Packers to beat McCarthy and the Cowboys in the playoffs at Lambeau in the NFC Championship game. We probably won't get the #1 seed and the Cowboys probably won't make it that far but that would be a fun one.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:We **** did it!!
User avatar
Reddeye
Rookie
Posts: 1,181
And1: 132
Joined: Mar 01, 2004

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1019 » by Reddeye » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:12 am

Read on Twitter
User avatar
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 75,052
And1: 28,158
Joined: May 02, 2002
Location: The Craps Table
     

Re: ATL - Week 12 

Post#1020 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:07 pm

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Green Bay Packers