M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,368

Re: 2017 FF Thread 

Post#361 » by M-C-G » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:48 pm

BucksPackers wrote:
M-C-G wrote:
DigitalFool wrote:
Remove CJ from list and probably flip a coin, they are all SO close. They also pose a lot of boom/bust type weeks, but the safest bet for me in PPR is White, but boom play is Lee.

I am wondering if Kearse is going to be the real deal. That team is always down in games and he clearly seems like the guy with McCown in there. Feels like a pretty safe bet for a lot of targets and garbage time production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White and Kearse are who I am debating between. I think Hilton has to stick to the bench until he proves he can produce without luck in there.

I've tried to steer clear of that NE backfield, but I do really like James White up against a pretty tough defense. Seems like that could be a part of the game plan.
BucksPackers
Analyst
And1: 599

Post#362 » by BucksPackers » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:01 pm

M-C-G wrote:
BucksPackers wrote:
M-C-G wrote:
I am wondering if Kearse is going to be the real deal. That team is always down in games and he clearly seems like the guy with McCown in there. Feels like a pretty safe bet for a lot of targets and garbage time production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White and Kearse are who I am debating between. I think Hilton has to stick to the bench until he proves he can produce without luck in there.

I've tried to steer clear of that NE backfield, but I do really like James White up against a pretty tough defense. Seems like that could be a part of the game plan.

In the playoffs last year I think they used Dion Lewis a lot vs Houston if I remember correctly. I think White has taken over Dion's spot so I feel like there is opportunity for a lot of receptions from white. I also feel that the Jets will have to throw 90% of the game because they always will be losing and Kearse has had a ton of targets. I just get nervous starting a JET lol.
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 14,948

Post#363 » by RiotPunch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:31 am

Got offered Derrick Henry for Alshon Jeffery. I'm already stacked at RB with Zeke, Shady, Hunt, Allen, Mixon and thin at WR with only Julio, OBJ, Watkins post trade. Might counter with Henry/Crabtree for Jeffery/Allen (or Mixon). Thoughts?
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,368

Post#364 » by M-C-G » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:53 pm

RiotPunch wrote:Got offered Derrick Henry for Alshon Jeffery. I'm already stacked at RB with Zeke, Shady, Hunt, Allen, Mixon and thin at WR with only Julio, OBJ, Watkins post trade. Might counter with Henry/Crabtree for Jeffery/Allen (or Mixon). Thoughts?

Henry/Crabtree version absolutely. I might try to keep Mixon one more week though, very good chance that Lazor picks a bell cow RB which I think will be Mixon.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,664

Post#365 » by WeekapaugGroove » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Ppr flex question- Riddick, kupp, or higgins? Not exacly awsome options.

Sent from my SM-G930V using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
DigitalFool
Veteran
And1: 138

Post#366 » by DigitalFool » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:01 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:Ppr flex question- Riddick, kupp, or higgins? Not exacly awsome options.

Slam dunk Riddick for me.
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,015

Re: 2017 FF Thread: Answer 1, Ask 1 

Post#367 » by humanrefutation » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:41 am

Goodness gracious Gurley and Hyde are putting up points for me this week.
BucksPackers
Analyst

Post#368 » by BucksPackers » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:15 pm

RiotPunch wrote:Got offered Derrick Henry for Alshon Jeffery. I'm already stacked at RB with Zeke, Shady, Hunt, Allen, Mixon and thin at WR with only Julio, OBJ, Watkins post trade. Might counter with Henry/Crabtree for Jeffery/Allen (or Mixon). Thoughts?

Is this a 4 person league?

So you have Top 5 pick Julio and Top 7 pick OBJ and Top 8 pick Shady. lol
James1980
Veteran
And1: 381

Post#369 » by James1980 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:48 pm

I don't think you'd use Derrick Henry much with those rbs.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using RealGM mobile app
NotYoAvgNBAFan wrote:I overlook foolishness.
Gianstoppable
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,630

Post#370 » by Gianstoppable » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:39 pm

In hindsight I would have been better off keeping Gurley and Thielen over getting McCoy and Zay Jones....But at least I am still 2-0

Tyrell Williams in the flex or Jamison Crowder? I love Crowders potential but he hasnt done it yet this year. Tyrell is a sneaky player, kinda flies under the radar but gets work done.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Gianstoppable
Assistant Coach

Post#371 » by Gianstoppable » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:40 pm

BucksPackers wrote:

"Thin at WR with only" Julio, OBJ and Watkins.

Must be a 8 or 10 team league at most. Or he plays with middle schoolers lol
#FreeChuckDiesel
BucksPackers
Analyst

Post#372 » by BucksPackers » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Gianstoppable wrote:
BucksPackers wrote:

This is hilarious when someone says thin at a spot and has all these studs. Try playing in a 12 team league where u actually need to make decisions and not a 8 man league lol.
Gianstoppable
Assistant Coach

Post#373 » by Gianstoppable » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:45 pm

BucksPackers wrote:
Gianstoppable wrote:
BucksPackers wrote:

This is hilarious when someone says thin at a spot and has all these studs. Try playing in a 12 team league where u actually need to make decisions and not a 8 man league lol.

Or a 16 team league, my bench is legit thin lol. My WR corps, Crabtree, Crowder, Amendola, Zay Jones, Tyrell Williams....
#FreeChuckDiesel
Gianstoppable
Assistant Coach

Post#374 » by Gianstoppable » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:46 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:Ppr flex question- Riddick, kupp, or higgins? Not exacly awsome options.

None of the above

But if you have to, I would go Higgins
#FreeChuckDiesel
BucksPackers
Analyst

Post#375 » by BucksPackers » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Gianstoppable wrote:
BucksPackers wrote:
Gianstoppable wrote:

Or a 16 team league, my bench is legit thin lol. My WR corps, Crabtree, Crowder, Amendola, Zay Jones, Tyrell Williams....

Im in 12 man league and have - Cooper, hilton, kearse, lee, parker and rb bell, cook, allen, CJ2k, woodhead*, white, karama, mack
Xanadu
Sixth Man
And1: 433

Post#376 » by Xanadu » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:17 am

Gianstoppable wrote:In hindsight I would have been better off keeping Gurley and Thielen over getting McCoy and Zay Jones....But at least I am still 2-0

Tyrell Williams in the flex or Jamison Crowder? I love Crowders potential but he hasnt done it yet this year. Tyrell is a sneaky player, kinda flies under the radar but gets work done.

Like Crowder this week think Washington and Kirk throw a lot this week and have a good match up.
So I am 0-2 and Graham has been killing me. I picked up Ben Watson out of Baltimore and even if Jimmy is healthy thinking of starting him. Thoughts or other ideas for a waiver TE? Miller and J. Thomas are the other two I am eyeing. Tried to get Doyle but he got grabbed ahead of me.
Bucks fandom bringing me happiness still seems like a dream.
IrishRainbow
Veteran
And1: 900

Re: RE: Re: 2017 FF Thread 

Post#377 » by IrishRainbow » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Gianstoppable wrote:

None of the above

But if you have to, I would go Higgins

Yup...Higgy baby.
IrishRainbow
Veteran
And1: 900

Post#378 » by IrishRainbow » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Non PPR. Need 2 of Zeke/Fournette/Henry. My dumbass played Hyde in the flex...but still probably would've used a RB in the flex so whatever.

Comes down to Fournette/Henry right?

Fournette is currently slotted...but looks like Henry will get the bulk again this week.
Xanadu
Sixth Man

Post#379 » by Xanadu » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:15 pm

IrishRainbow wrote:Non PPR. Need 2 of Zeke/Fournette/Henry. My dumbass played Hyde in the flex...but still probably would've used a RB in the flex so whatever.

Comes down to Fournette/Henry right?

Fournette is currently slotted...but looks like Henry will get the bulk again this week.

Fournette because Henry has a bad match up in Seattle.
Xanadu
Sixth Man

Post#380 » by Xanadu » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:16 pm

A.Jeffery or Carson?
Giants top CB is hurt so that helps Jeffery and still not sure with that Seattle backfield.

Return to Green Bay Packers