ImageImage

2017 FF Thread

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis, humanrefutation

Iheartfootball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,169

2017 FF Thread 

Post#561 » by Iheartfootball » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:50 am

mlloyd10 wrote:Have Bell/Gordon/Kamara/Darkwa for my RB's.....was offered Julio for Kamara... my WR are Cooper/Lee/Coleman... should I do it?

Yes. Julio is the best player in this trade. And he’s due for a breakout.

But I also own Julio and am hoping for a breakout. Take it with a giant grain of salt.
Rockmaninoff
General Manager
And1: 1,667

Re: 2017 FF Thread 

Post#562 » by Rockmaninoff » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Should I trade Kareem Hunt for Christian McCaffrey?
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.

Magic Giannison wrote:Giannis is god but even god's cannot save our **** team.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,357

Post#563 » by M-C-G » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Iheartfootball wrote:
mlloyd10 wrote:Have Bell/Gordon/Kamara/Darkwa for my RB's.....was offered Julio for Kamara... my WR are Cooper/Lee/Coleman... should I do it?

But I also own Julio and am hoping for a breakout. Take it with a giant grain of salt.

Yeah it has been a tough year for Julio owners. Problem is it is a 50/50 chance that he breaks out or breaks down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gianstoppable
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,618

Post#564 » by Gianstoppable » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:23 am

If its PPR you better hold on to Kamara
#FreeChuckDiesel
Xanadu
Sixth Man
And1: 433

Post#565 » by Xanadu » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:16 pm

So despite giving up on this season many times and it looking complete hopeless it seems as if I have like a 80 percent chance to make the playoffs and with my team peaking at the right time. My team is looking completely unstoppable with 4 top 15 Wr or perhaps even 4 top 10 WR.
My team
QB-Wentz/Dalton
Rb- Ingram/Miller/Darkwa/Drake
Wr-A.Brown/A.Jeffery/M.Thomas/K.Allen/D.Jackson
Te-Graham
K-Butler
D-Bengals
Just wanted to say no matter how bleak it looks don't give up until it is truly over. :D Looking at my team you would think I played in a 8 man league not 12. But I played the WW like a champ getting Ingram when he was dropped during his bye before the AP trade. Grabbing K. Allen when he was dropped and had constantly been disappointing. Got him right before his big breakout lol. Good luck all and persevere no matter the odds.
Bucks fandom bringing me happiness still seems like a dream.
Iheartfootball
Lead Assistant

Post#566 » by Iheartfootball » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Iheartfootball wrote:

Well if today is any indication I hope you made that trade.
neiLz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,475

Post#567 » by neiLz » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:07 am

Played against julio and Mixon. Thought I was dead. Luckily got two tds from Carolinas defense as a late pick up. Then 70 from big Ben and Antonio to win by ten.
IrishRainbow
Veteran
And1: 900

Post#568 » by IrishRainbow » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:32 pm

I think I'm now in a conundrum. In a keeper league. The cost of the keeper is the round you drafted them in...no lower than an 8th. So FA pickups are an 8th round cost. Non PPR this year, but might be changed next year. I thought I was settled on Zeke (4) and Fournette (6)...don't ask me how he lasted, I thought he was taken already and took Hyde in the 5th. I picked up Kamara of the FA wire, so he'd cost an 8th. I also have Watson still who I grabbed as a FA. Fournettes recent ankle issues have me waivering. Is Kamara the RB1 in NO now? If not could he be next year, and does Ingram still vulture TDs? If PPR I guess Kamaras value goes way up vs standard scoring. No one can keep 1st rounders so all the top RBs could still be in play. Is there an argument to keep Kamara/Watson for 7th/8th round picks? I guess a lot might hinge on draft position...but ****, if I could still manage Zeke/Kamara(or Fournette)...to build around...if I got pick #2 do I got ABrown? Or take Bell/Johnson...I'm guessing they're still the 1,2...right?

I'm think a bit ahead of myself...but I've gotten real lucky this year being 10-2 in both my money leagues.

Thoughts on keepers? WR is out of the question (OBJ (1st round), Cooper(3rd), Evans(2nd).

Gotta be 2/3 RBs right?
mlloyd10
General Manager
And1: 854

Post#569 » by mlloyd10 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Iheartfootball wrote:
Iheartfootball wrote:

Well if today is any indication I hope you made that trade.

Ran out of time
Iheartfootball
Lead Assistant

Post#570 » by Iheartfootball » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:47 pm

Eh, Kamara will serve you better in the long run I bet. Good luck!
maRioGrande
Sophomore
And1: 165

Post#571 » by maRioGrande » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:15 am

Which wr would you put in your team for this week:

Jordy
Fitz
Juju

I have a dream that jordy will get td
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,913

Post#572 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:38 am

Jordy hasn't done much. I wouldn't play him
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
IrishRainbow
Veteran

Re: RE: Re: 2017 FF Thread 

Post#573 » by IrishRainbow » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:47 am

maRioGrande wrote:Which wr would you put in your team for this week:

Jordy
Fitz
Juju

I think I'd roll with Fitz.
Xanadu
Sixth Man
And1: 433

Post#574 » by Xanadu » Fri Dec 1, 2017 3:19 am

Jordy
Fitz
Juju

I go Fitz because he is the most talented and has produced under bad OBs before.
I am in a win and in type situation right now. My WR are crazy good but every week I need to leave one on the bench. It is making me crazy this week. I need someone to just pick for me so I stop flip flopping.
Pick 2-
K. Allen
Alshon Jeffery
M. Thomas
I have A. Brown locked in of course. Last week I benched Thomas which was the right decision. But I just know he is going to break out one of these weeks. I have Allen in right now as well. He is playing the Browns so I am pretty set with him. Ohh yeah have R. Woods on the bench as well. He doesn't seem to be playing this week. Help me out here please.
Also my RB are kinda of a headache for me as well.
Pick 2-
Miller
Drake
Ingram
I just don't know. Having to win this week is making me sick. I am facing my division leader and if I beat him I am in. But his team is great as well with Gurely and Fournette.
Bucks fandom bringing me happiness still seems like a dream.
maRioGrande
Sophomore
And1: 165

Post#575 » by maRioGrande » Fri Dec 1, 2017 12:56 pm

Xanadu wrote:

Jordy
Fitz
Juju

I go Fitz because he is the most talented and has produced under bad OBs before.
I am in a win and in type situation right now. My WR are crazy good but every week I need to leave one on the bench. It is making me crazy this week. I need someone to just pick for me so I stop flip flopping.
Pick 2-
K. Allen
Alshon Jeffery
M. Thomas
I have A. Brown locked in of course. Last week I benched Thomas which was the right decision. But I just know he is going to break out one of these weeks. I have Allen in right now as well. He is playing the Browns so I am pretty set with him. Ohh yeah have R. Woods on the bench as well. He doesn't seem to be playing this week. Help me out here please.
Also my RB are kinda of a headache for me as well.
Pick 2-
Miller
Drake
Ingram
I just don't know. Having to win this week is making me sick. I am facing my division leader and if I beat him I am in. But his team is great as well with Gurely and Fournette.

Yeah, I'll go with Fitz, tough matchup but he is good at home. Jordy has no value w/o Rodgers and JuJu is injured.

I would go with Miller on RB spot and Allen on WR. WR2 is really tough call. I think I would go with Thomas. Panthers have good run defense, Brees will have to throw.
IrishRainbow
Veteran

Post#576 » by IrishRainbow » Tue Dec 5, 2017 3:38 pm

Another keeper question. PPR. My#1 keeper is ABrown...a team dropped OBJ, I picked him up and stashed in IR... Recently I picked up Gordon. My RBs are not keeper worthy. The league might keep me from Keeping OBJ so it might be a moot question...but going forward who's the better Keep? OBJ or JoGo?
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,357

Post#577 » by M-C-G » Tue Dec 5, 2017 5:18 pm

IrishRainbow wrote:Another keeper question. PPR. My#1 keeper is ABrown...a team dropped OBJ, I picked him up and stashed in IR... Recently I picked up Gordon. My RBs are not keeper worthy. The league might keep me from Keeping OBJ so it might be a moot question...but going forward who's the better Keep? OBJ or JoGo?

OBJ by a lot
neiLz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,475

Post#578 » by neiLz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:11 am

Been riding the big Ben and Antonio brown train. Scored 140+ points each of the last six weeks and went 5-1 and just dropped 158 tonight. Switched in Theo Riddick at 1159 as well. On to week two of the playoffs!
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,236

Post#579 » by Matches Malone » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Rodgers was sitting in free agency, so I picked him up this morning. If he's cleared to play, should I start him over Derek Carr?
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,885

Post#580 » by humanrefutation » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:12 pm

In the semis: Aaron Rodgers or Case Keenum?

Return to Green Bay Packers