ImageImage

Big 10 Championship - Ohio State vs. THE Wisconsin Badgers - 7:17 PM - Fox

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

GB_Packers
Head Coach
And1: 1,248

Re: Big 10 Championship - Ohio State vs. THE Wisconsin Badgers - 7:17 PM - Fox 

Post#521 » by GB_Packers » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:21 am

BUCKnation wrote:That non-call was just...ugh something else, especially with the holding on the other end. Changes the whole playbook and momentum.

Then we get no replay and barely a mention by the commentators. Not suspicious at all!
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,312

Post#522 » by Mags FTW » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:22 am

So what Consolation Bowl are we headed to?
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,664

Re: RE: Re: Big 10 Championship - Ohio State vs. THE Wisconsin Badgers - 7:17 PM - Fox 

Post#523 » by WeekapaugGroove » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:23 am

BUCKnation wrote:That non-call was just...ugh something else, especially with the holding on the other end. Changes the whole playbook and momentum.

Honesty I thought the hold was as bad as the no call PI. I played oline and thats something that can be called nearly every play. Once you have your hands on a guy it just happens when you finish a block.

Sent from my SM-G930V using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#524 » by trwi7 » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:23 am

Mags FTW wrote:So what Consolation Bowl are we headed to?

I'm hoping the Fiesta.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,395

Post#525 » by MickeyDavis » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:23 am

So the SEC will get 2 teams in.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Prickle
Senior
And1: 221

Post#526 » by Prickle » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:24 am

MickeyDavis wrote:I didn't see over matched at all. I saw a game that came down to the final possession. Ohio State deserved the win. Over matched? Nope.

Look at it however you like. The fact is, Ohio State is and always was the better team. It took multiple miscues for the Badgers to even have a shot. If the Badgers won, it would've been an upset, both in terms of Vegas and real life. Play this game 10 times, and the Badgers win 1, maybe 2.
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,954

Post#527 » by BUCKnation » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:24 am

The FU Bowl with UCF similar to last year
GB_Packers
Head Coach

Post#528 » by GB_Packers » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:26 am

More I look at that missed PI...Jesus. Maybe they end up doing nothing with the rest of the drive and still lose but to be robbed of at least the 1st and 10. Inexcusable officiating, especially in such a big game.

And all we will get out of it, if we’re lucky, is some BS apology from the NCAA.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#529 » by trwi7 » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:28 am

GB_Packers wrote:More I look at that missed PI...Jesus. Maybe they end up doing nothing with the rest of the drive and still lose but to be robbed of at least the 1st and 10. Inexcusable officiating, especially in such a big game.

And we will get out of it, if we’re lucky, is some BS apology from the NCAA.

LOL at thinking the NCAA will apologize.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
bizarro
RealGM
And1: 7,290

Post#530 » by bizarro » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:28 am

Prickle wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:I didn't see over matched at all. I saw a game that came down to the final possession. Ohio State deserved the win. Over matched? Nope.

Look at it however you like. The fact is, Ohio State is and always was the better team. It took multiple miscues for the Badgers to even have a shot. If the Badgers won, it would've been an upset, both in terms of Vegas and real life. Play this game 10 times, and the Badgers win 1, maybe 2.

Pretty much. I mean, my feed shat on me for the last minute. AND, it was clear as day: OSU is the better, more talented, more athletic, more explosive football team. How many +50 yd plays did they have? And, they left arguably 3-4 more on the field. It would have been a gutsy gutsy comeback win. But, I'm not going to sit here and pretend they deserved anything in this game.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,021

Post#531 » by ReasonablySober » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:29 am

The Badgers were two plays from winning this one by double digits. Overmatched? GTFO.
GB_Packers
Head Coach

Post#532 » by GB_Packers » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:31 am

trwi7 wrote:
GB_Packers wrote:More I look at that missed PI...Jesus. Maybe they end up doing nothing with the rest of the drive and still lose but to be robbed of at least the 1st and 10. Inexcusable officiating, especially in such a big game.

And we will get out of it, if we’re lucky, is some BS apology from the NCAA.

LOL at thinking the NCAA will apologize.

Very much doubt it. Admitting to a massive **** up isn’t their strong suit. Penn State not having their football program nuked from orbit is proof of that.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,664

Re: RE: Re: Big 10 Championship - Ohio State vs. THE Wisconsin Badgers - 7:17 PM - Fox 

Post#533 » by WeekapaugGroove » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:31 am

trwi7 wrote:

I'm hoping the Fiesta.

Me too. If they do I'll be there.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
GB_Packers
Head Coach

Post#534 » by GB_Packers » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:33 am

Prickle wrote:

So much better they were close to losing. Shut up.
Prickle
Senior

Post#535 » by Prickle » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:33 am

WeekapaugGroove wrote:
Prickle wrote:
TroyD92 wrote:
outmatched is a weird word.

Is it?

Dude you're a troll.

Quick q. Are you this way because your life sucks? If so I take pity and hope it turns around.

If you're a troll just to be a troll I hope you get the clap.

I've gone on record saying that this team was only a quality QB away from winning a National Championship. I still believe that to be true. So because I think the team was "outmatched", that means I'm a troll? Yes, the Badgers made it close at the end, but they were, without a doubt, the inferior team on that field. Whether you agree or not does not make this fact untrue. I think we had a better defense, but they have a much better quarterback, and there you go.... They win, we lose.

They completely shut down our running game, which is the bread and butter. Our offense only managed to score ONE touchdown. How were they not outmatched?
Kfarm2711
Junior
And1: 158

Post#536 » by Kfarm2711 » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:35 am

So sick of the corruption in college football. Makes me never want to watch again.
Prickle
Senior

Post#537 » by Prickle » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:35 am

GB_Packers wrote:
Prickle wrote:

So much better they were close to losing. Shut up.

Yes. Take your anger out on me. It's ok to admit that the better team won because they were BETTER. Trust me, you'll get over it eventually...
GB_Packers
Head Coach

Post#538 » by GB_Packers » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:35 am

Outmatched teams don’t have a chance to win the game on the final drive of the game. Are you being **** dense on purpose?
GB_Packers
Head Coach

Post#539 » by GB_Packers » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:37 am

Buckeyes weren’t really BETTER though, so...
Prickle
Senior

Post#540 » by Prickle » Sun Dec 3, 2017 5:38 am

bizarro wrote:
Prickle wrote:

Pretty much. I mean, my feed shat on me for the last minute. AND, it was clear as day: OSU is the better, more talented, more athletic, more explosive football team. How many +50 yd plays did they have? And, they left arguably 3-4 more on the field. It would have been a gutsy gutsy comeback win. But, I'm not going to sit here and pretend they deserved anything in this game.

Thank you. Finally, someone who is actually comfortable taking off the red and white glasses

Return to Green Bay Packers