ImageImage

ATL Week 15

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

Kerb Hohl
RealGM
And1: 4,171
Location: Hmmmm...how many 1sts would Jason Richardson cost...?

Re: ATL Week 15 

Post#61 » by Kerb Hohl » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:32 pm

rilamann wrote:I get a McCarthy era Packers vibe with the Rams. Not in terms of style or talent but in that they're a good regular season team that you can tell from a mile away is going to get punked in the playoffs.

Out of the other 5 teams that are likely to make the playoffs in the NFC, I would only feel somewhat confident picking the Rams if they played the Vikings.

We need to save this for posterity.
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,312

Post#62 » by Mags FTW » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:55 am

I know it’s been said before, but this MNF Booth...JFC.

How bad was Joe Thomas’ audition to not beat out Witten?
LittleRooster
General Manager
And1: 3,118

Post#63 » by LittleRooster » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:21 am

Mags FTW wrote:I know it’s been said before, but this MNF Booth...JFC.

It’s so bad. Just put the radio guys on tv if possible. I like the Westwood One teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,266

Post#64 » by rilamann » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:13 am

What a change of events on that fumble resulting in a touchback.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,949

Post#65 » by BUCKnation » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:15 am

LittleRooster wrote:

It’s so bad. Just put the radio guys on tv if possible. I like the Westwood One teams.

Either of the nfl network crews they scrapped together for those saturday games would be a major improvement
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,312

Post#66 » by Mags FTW » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:06 pm

BUCKnation wrote:
LittleRooster wrote:

Either of the nfl network crews they scrapped together for those saturday games would be a major improvement

I didn’t watch, but Bill Simmons said he really liked Nate Burleson.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,266

Post#67 » by rilamann » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Kerb Hohl wrote:
rilamann wrote:I get a McCarthy era Packers vibe with the Rams. Not in terms of style or talent but in that they're a good regular season team that you can tell from a mile away is going to get punked in the playoffs.

Out of the other 5 teams that are likely to make the playoffs in the NFC, I would only feel somewhat confident picking the Rams if they played the Vikings.

Ever since the Rams played the Saints I have kind of noticed that the Rams are maybe lacking a certain something in a certain area, I won't get into it....haha.

All I'll say is that I'd be willing to bet that in 5 years the Rams will have a bunch of 11-5 regular seasons with nothing to show for it other than a bunch of 11-5 regular seasons. A similar type of bet I was willing to make about 6 years ago with the McCarthy era Packers. Bunch of 11-5 type regular seasons, with nothing to show for it other than a bunch of 11-5 type regular seasons.

We'll see.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
Kerb Hohl
RealGM
And1: 4,171
Location: Hmmmm...how many 1sts would Jason Richardson cost...?

Post#68 » by Kerb Hohl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:17 pm

rilamann wrote:
Kerb Hohl wrote:

Ever since the Rams played the Saints I have kind of noticed that the Rams are maybe lacking a certain something in a certain area, I won't get into it....haha.

All I'll say is that I'd be willing to bet that in 5 years the Rams will have a bunch of 11-5 regular seasons with nothing to show for it other than a bunch of 11-5 regular seasons. A similar type of bet I was willing to make about 6 years ago with the McCarthy era Packers. Bunch of 11-5 type regular seasons, with nothing to show for it other than a bunch of 11-5 type regular seasons.

We'll see.

Well, the one place I'll agree with you is that they went with the aggressive approach financially this year so their roster may lose a lot of depth over the next 2-3 years.

Return to Green Bay Packers