ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,047

Re: 2022 NFL Draft discussion 

Post#901 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:23 pm

LikeABosh wrote:
Treebeard wrote:
ReginaldDwight wrote:I am ready to overreact when the reality is we really dont have any idea how any of these guys will pan out. Gary is the perfect example.

Yup! I did not like that pick when it was made and it took a year or so before I decided I really don't know squat :lol: :D

Oh, I love reading up on these guys and kibitzing as if I think I know something, but deep down, I know I'm an idiot....

Don't be so hard on yourself, you'll be a real gm one day like me and Mr. Sober

:lol:
DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Post#902 » by DrWood » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:26 pm

Ryan5UW wrote:Fully expecting no WR in round 1. Other than QB, RB and K/P not sure there's a position that would surprise me either, maybe TE. I'm going in expecting a mess so I'm not surprised, disappointed or upset.

If they don't pick a WR in the first, I hope it's because they traded down.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,395

Post#903 » by trwi7 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:49 pm

The national anthem is unnecessary. The national anthem before the draft is especially unnecessary. The national anthem played like a love ballad by a dork on the piano and the entire group who thought of it can be kicked right in the dick.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Matches Malone
RealGM
And1: 20,651

Post#904 » by Matches Malone » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:53 pm

trwi7 wrote:The national anthem is unnecessary. The national anthem before the draft is especially unnecessary. The national anthem played like a love ballad by a dork on the piano and the entire group who thought of it can be kicked right in the dick.

You forgot the fly over :lol: is that new this year?
Gery Woelfel wrote:Got a time big boy?
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,395

Post#905 » by trwi7 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:55 pm

Matches Malone wrote:
trwi7 wrote:The national anthem is unnecessary. The national anthem before the draft is especially unnecessary. The national anthem played like a love ballad by a dork on the piano and the entire group who thought of it can be kicked right in the dick.

I literally just turned it on, heard two seconds of the national anthem and turned it off. Didn't see anything else.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35,047

Post#906 » by ReasonablySober » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:57 pm

trwi7 wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

I literally just turned it on, heard two seconds of the national anthem and turned it off. Didn't see anything else.

Same but it was Mike Greenberg.

Return to Green Bay Packers