Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,529

Bears Lead Up 

Post#1 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:38 am

12/4 - Noon - FOX

If Fields plays they just have to follow Philly's playbook.

Doubs could return but with the bye following I think he sits.

Love looked decent against Philly. Looking forward to seeing what he can do.

Packers open as 2.5 point favorites
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
DrWood
Head Coach
And1: 2,383

Re: Bears Lead Up 

Post#2 » by DrWood » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:24 am

I haven't seen post-game interviews; Is Aaron definitely out?
At this point, I have mixed feelings, because I'd like the team to not win another game this season, and I don't know which QB would be the best choice for that objective.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,529

Post#3 » by MickeyDavis » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:41 am

DrWood wrote:I haven't seen post-game interviews; Is Aaron definitely out?
At this point, I have mixed feelings, because I'd like the team to not win another game this season, and I don't know which QB would be the best choice for that objective.

Read on Twitter
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
XtremeDunkz
General Manager
And1: 6,857

Post#4 » by XtremeDunkz » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:59 am

Just let Love play.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
10/27/16
Nemesis21 wrote:It is absolutely hilarious hearing people still say Embiid has superstar potential.The guy is one injury away from being Greg Oden.:lol: Except Oden manged to play over 100 games in the NBA, I don't think Embiid will play more.
FAH1223
RealGM
And1: 6,970

Post#5 » by FAH1223 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:56 am

DrWood wrote:I haven't seen post-game interviews; Is Aaron definitely out?

HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,343

Post#6 » by HKPackFan » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:59 am

Is this one of those cases the Drs pull up fake Rib xrays and tell Rodgers he has to sit for a 3-4 weeks to let it heal....
#FreeChuckDiesel
DrWood
Head Coach

Post#7 » by DrWood » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:16 am

HKPackFan wrote:Is this one of those cases the Drs pull up fake Rib xrays and tell Rodgers he has to sit for a 3-4 weeks to let it heal....

I think they should show him an X-ray of an Alien larvae living in his chest.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,343

Post#8 » by HKPackFan » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:59 am

DrWood wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:Is this one of those cases the Drs pull up fake Rib xrays and tell Rodgers he has to sit for a 3-4 weeks to let it heal....

I think they should show him an X-ray of an Alien larvae living in his chest.

He will just claim to fix it on another acid trip.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Swan Vox
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,917

Post#9 » by Swan Vox » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:29 pm

Rodgers breathing sounded labored in that video, I know he’s stubborn, but I’d be surprised if he suits up against the Bears.
Flames24Rulz
Head Coach
And1: 343

Post#10 » by Flames24Rulz » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:51 pm

At some point, the organization needs to step in and say that Rodgers isn't playing to protect him from himself. There's literally zero upside for him to play on Sunday (or the rest of the season). If he pouts about not wanting to play in meaningless games, so be it.

This is a time to actually evaluate Love in actual live action for an extended period of time. This year has obviously sucked, but there's at least some good that could come out of it in determining whether or not Love can actually play instead of having a complete unknown.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,675

Post#11 » by WeekapaugGroove » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:38 pm

Flames24Rulz wrote:At some point, the organization needs to step in and say that Rodgers isn't playing to protect him from himself. There's literally zero upside for him to play on Sunday (or the rest of the season). If he pouts about not wanting to play in meaningless games, so be it.

This is a time to actually evaluate Love in actual live action for an extended period of time. This year has obviously sucked, but there's at least some good that could come out of it in determining whether or not Love can actually play instead of having a complete unknown.
Yeah and this isn't some 'we have an intriguing 5th rounder' us fans want to see. You have a 1st rounder whom you need to make a very very important decision on his 5th year option this spring. It would be criminal negligence to not get a look at Love. It's truly one of the most important decisions Gute will ever have to make and should be treated as such.

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
Treebeard
Head Coach
And1: 1,749

Post#12 » by Treebeard » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:56 pm

With the remaining games, the Vikes and Miami will be playing hard for playoff seeding, and the Bears and Lions are always hard fought. So, I don't foresee any of those teams resting key players. If Rogers is hurting now, there won't be any letup in intensity of pass rush, nor any letup on reciever coverage. So while his competitiveness is admirable, Rogers would be taking even more of a pounding. Whoever is playing QB, will be working for their paycheck.

MLF needs to act like a Parcells/Bellicheck type Head Coach and park Aaron on the bench.
Profound23
RealGM
And1: 6,597

Post#13 » by Profound23 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:07 am

If they're dumb enough to play Rodgers then I don't know what to say.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,314

Post#14 » by rilamann » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:52 am

Treebeard wrote:
MLF needs to act like a Parcells/Bellicheck type Head Coach and park Aaron on the bench.

If you're waiting for MLF to show that he has any semblance of a spine, you're going to be waiting a lot longer than this Sunday.

If Rodgers wants to be out there this Sunday and if Rodgers wants to be out there for all 5 of the final games of the season, Rodgers will be out there.

It's kind of hilarious that some of you actually think that MLF and the Packers as an organization have the balls to tell Rodgers that he's not playing. To be fair it's probably just wishful thinking by some of you. The Packers front office not having a backbone is why we're in this current mess to begin with. Rodgers will be the Packers starting QB until the day he tells MLF and Gute that he has decided that he no longer wants to be the Packer's starting QB. Then MLF and Gute will probably get their knees and beg him to stay.

As much as I dislike Mike McCarthy, one thing I will always give him and always have (and TT) is that he at least had the balls to tell Favre to go kick rocks when the time came. And Rodgers currently looks a hell of a lot more washed up now than Favre did after the 2007 season.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,070

Post#15 » by humanrefutation » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:31 am

Read on Twitter
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,327

Post#16 » by Mags FTW » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:41 am

Profound23 wrote:If they're dumb enough to play Rodgers then I don't know what to say.

If they are willing to play Rodgers because we have a microscopic shot at the playoffs, I would argue we should fire Barry because of the microscopic chance the defense could improve under an interim.
DrWood
Head Coach

Post#17 » by DrWood » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:42 am

Mags FTW wrote:
Profound23 wrote:If they're dumb enough to play Rodgers then I don't know what to say.

If they are willing to play Rodgers because we have a microscopic shot at the playoffs, I would argue we should fire Barry because of the microscopic chance the defense could improve under an interim.

3 games behind Washington with 5 games to go, but there are 3 teams between Wash and us, and 3 more tied with us. Chance has to be less than 1%. Even if we win out, our chances are miniscule.
Mags FTW
RealGM

Post#18 » by Mags FTW » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:57 pm

DrWood wrote:
Mags FTW wrote:

3 games behind Washington with 5 games to go, but there are 3 teams between Wash and us, and 3 more tied with us. Chance has to be less than 1%. Even if we win out, our chances are miniscule.

I heard 2% chance.
Treebeard
Head Coach
And1: 1,749

Post#19 » by Treebeard » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:04 pm

The Rams have completely imploded, so that's a high probability for a W. The Vikes and Fins are still working for playoff seeding, which means they'll play their top lineups, so those games are likely L's. Bears and Lions? Those could easily go either way - as always.
Mags FTW
RealGM

Post#20 » by Mags FTW » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:41 pm

Treebeard wrote:The Rams have completely imploded, so that's a high probability for a W. The Vikes and Fins are still working for playoff seeding, which means they'll play their top lineups, so those games are likely L's. Bears and Lions? Those could easily go either way - as always.

We could beat Minny at Lambeau. If Fields comes back this year, I'm fairly certain the Vikes will lose at least 1 of @GB, @CHI, or @DET with DET being the most likely as they almost lost to them in Minny.

Return to Green Bay Packers