stillgotgame
Analyst
And1: 1,946

Re: Bears Lead Up 

Post#61 » by stillgotgame » Fri Dec 2, 2022 11:52 pm

Giannisland34 wrote:
stillgotgame wrote:
PintSizedBox10 wrote:
Sounds more like a Quay issue if he's constantly whiffing tackles.

He has no instincts for the ball carrier, none. I'd bet he'd make a good tight end though.

When’s the green font or punchline of the joke coming? Seriously! Barry has been terrible. I suppose it’s on Quay when it’s 3rd and 3 or 5 and the corners are playing off the WRs by 10 yards too. I can go on and on with Barry’s issues running this defense. Talent wise this should have a top 5 defense and it’s performed much much worse then that.

No green font. Quay is at the center of the other team's highlights over and over. He's slow diagnosing plays, tentative, and latches on to blockers. Only when out in the open can he use his speed to track someone down, usually after a big gain.

He lines up directly across from Saquon Barkley on 2 plays in this vid. He comes nowhere near tackling him.

Gets called out so many times in this vid the guy feels bad for him.

He does look good rushing the passer, would like to see him blitz more. He's a great athlete, but sure doesn't know how to go get a running back.
Read on Twitter
?s=20
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,592

Post#62 » by JayMKE » Sat Dec 3, 2022 11:35 am

I didn’t like the MLF hiring either, coaches and FO have been leeching off the back of HOF QBs for decades now in Green Bay and if you have a tiny mordicum success here you basically can **** up your job for the next 10 years. Gutenkurst and Murphy too, I want them to clean house totally.
FREE GIANNIS
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,510

Post#63 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Dec 3, 2022 1:42 pm

Packers fired Ray Rhodes after the team went 8-8. In his first season. Ron Wolf was quick to admit a mistake and move on.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,379

Post#64 » by M-C-G » Sat Dec 3, 2022 3:38 pm

I’m not moving on from MLF until I see what he can do post Rodgers. My biggest beef is the terrible OL decisions we keep making but we are on year 3 of zero stability from the position.

Also wondering now that Watson is showing what he can do and Doubs coming back, we all of a sudden have some talent at WR.

And I’d kill for an aggressive DC in Green Bay to actually try and utilize the roster we built. Give me one of those Rex Ryan types and let em rip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,241

Post#65 » by LUKE23 » Sat Dec 3, 2022 5:38 pm

Hope the Packers get trounced. Higher pick, closer to Barry being gone, closer to seeing Love start.

Return to Green Bay Packers