ImageImageImage

Texans Week Six vs. Rams 10/13 Noon

Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Re: Texans Week Six vs. Rams 10/13 Noon 

Post#21 » by Mr. E » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:41 pm

If we get the ball back I hope that they give it to Keenum for the final few plays.
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,115

Post#22 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Mr. E wrote:If we get the ball back I hope that they give it to Keenum for the final few plays.

He is inactive.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#23 » by Mr. E » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:44 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:
Mr. E wrote:If we get the ball back I hope that they give it to Keenum for the final few plays.

He is inactive.

No one's paying attention at this point. Bring him in. :lol:
- Winston Churchill
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#24 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:46 pm

I hope we get to see him some next week, may as well at this point. It's obvious neither Schaub or Yates are the answer(not that I think Keenum will be either), so what do we have to lose.

The Texans fear change though, from the owner down to the coaching staff.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
zapatasblood
General Manager
And1: 580

Post#25 » by zapatasblood » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Well at least the streak is alive and well.

Yates, Schaub or case I don't care we will lose either way
Light beer is for pregnant woman and children
"How sweet it is!" -Gene Peterson
And you never once paid for drugs Not once
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#26 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 pm

I want to see Keenum get a chance to play so he can throw a pick-6, then the Texans sign Vince, he comes in and throws another, then they go back to Schaub to complete the circle of mediocrity.

That would make this season highly amusing for me. The only thing better would be if Lechler got a chance due to injuries to every other QB and he proceeds to throw a pick-6 as well. That would be glorious.
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#27 » by Mr. E » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:05 pm

RaoulDuke79 - you have finally come up with a Vince Young to Houston idea that I can completely support! :lol:
- Winston Churchill
zapatasblood
General Manager

Post#28 » by zapatasblood » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Mr. E wrote:RaoulDuke79 - you have finally come up with a Vince Young to Houston idea that I can completely support! :lol:

He did just tweeted he is ready and in shape. Houston radio is about to get crazy
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#29 » by Mr. E » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:24 pm

zapatasblood wrote:
Mr. E wrote:RaoulDuke79 - you have finally come up with a Vince Young to Houston idea that I can completely support! :lol:

He did just tweeted he is ready and in shape. Houston radio is about to get crazy

We have nothing to lose at this point. I say bring him in for Tuesday tryouts.
- Winston Churchill
zapatasblood
General Manager

Post#30 » by zapatasblood » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Mr. E wrote:
zapatasblood wrote:

We have nothing to lose at this point. I say bring him in for Tuesday tryouts.

Draft position!
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#31 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:32 pm

VY is terrible, so I don't think he would have too much of a negative impact on our hopes of a high draft pick.
inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,838

Post#32 » by inquisitive » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 pm

time to activate Keenum for next week.
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI
zapatasblood
General Manager

Post#33 » by zapatasblood » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:20 pm

It really does not matter if you change the QB it is just a simple fact that this team is not good. It is not overly loaded with talent. Coming in to the season there was a lot of questions like is there a pass rush outside of Watt? The right side of the line? The offense? And the secondary? To which the answer was an old arthritic hipped Ed Reed. I said this coming into the season that this team is not that good and its coaching is terrible. At the very least it needs to take the play calling out of Kubacks hand
Dchris0407
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#34 » by Dchris0407 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:54 pm

zapatasblood wrote:It really does not matter if you change the QB it is just a simple fact that this team is not good. It is not overly loaded with talent. Coming in to the season there was a lot of questions like is there a pass rush outside of Watt? The right side of the line? The offense? And the secondary? To which the answer was an old arthritic hipped Ed Reed. I said this coming into the season that this team is not that good and its coaching is terrible. At the very least it needs to take the play calling out of Kubacks hand
We have an amazing team we just have a terrible Head Coach that calls horrible plays , Matt Schaub is a good quarterback , do y'all remember when he led the league in passing yards ? If he's Mediocre, name one other Quarterback that lead the leauge in passing yards that is "mediocre". Were lucky enough to have a quarterback like him , the losses are all on the penalties , and the play calling not him.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums mobile app
zapatasblood
General Manager

Post#35 » by zapatasblood » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Far to many holes to be a amazing team. Holes that were not fixed. And Schaub is a average QB the league knows and everybody that follows the game. Weak arm, no athleticism can't pass on the run, by the way takes a lot of plays out of the game, but nevertheless Kub sucks as a play caller. Stats are not the be all end all and you can pass for all the yards you want but when you get in the 20s can't finish the drive that is not just on the coach. Schaub can not pass the ball over 30 yards and hit the wr in stride. Wr always has to wait for the ball let up on his route. Of those qbs that led the league in yards also scored a lot. Once again not just on the horrible coach. Also on the weak armed QB.

This team is not that good. You can't lose 4 games in a row and be good. Can't play struggle in every game played and have amazing talent. Texans have been embarrassed 3 out of 6 games. Should very well be 1-5 if not for late game pick 6 by Cushing. Only team they out played was the Titans. By the way the Rams beat the hell out of the Texans. Beat them in the trenches and had their way with the texans. Only one lose is on the coach which that Seahawks game.

Not a good team and failed to fix any of the holes they had going into the reason and IMO got worse by letting Grover go signing old man Reed. Still no pass rush outside Watt, special teams is not so special and the right side of the line is awful( Newton).

IMO this team is going to lose three more in a row before they have a chance win another game.

Return to Houston Texans