ImageImageImage

Texans on Hard Knocks?

Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Texans on Hard Knocks? 

Post#1 » by Mr. E » Wed May 27, 2015 4:10 pm

I'm hearing that this is now likely to happen.

I have never watched this show, but if it is our team then I'll check it out. I guess that the NFL really loves pushing JJ Watt as the face of the League.
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Re: Texans on Hard Knocks? 

Post#2 » by jwise44 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:39 pm

Mr. E wrote:I'm hearing that this is now likely to happen.

I have never watched this show, but if it is our team then I'll check it out. I guess that the NFL really loves pushing JJ Watt as the face of the League.

Starts next week

I have watched it every year since I got HBO 4-5 years ago and I love the show. It's very interesting to see how they all are

I'm very interested to see jj because I heard he is an absolute ass in practice but a nice guy outside of it for the most part

Wish we still had dj swagg :( we cut him right after I got a swearinger shirt. And you know he would be entertaining

They did Atlanta last year and they had practices against Us and dj was hilarious with all the crap he talked
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,157

Re: Texans on Hard Knocks? 

Post#3 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sat Aug 1, 2015 2:38 am

I'm just excited that football season is right around the corner. Best time of the year is almost here!
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.

Return to Houston Texans