ImageImageImage

FINALLY

czarleon09
Sophomore
And1: 0

FINALLY 

Post#1 » by czarleon09 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 pm

It's finally football time. Granted it's fake preseason football but its still football
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Re: FINALLY 

Post#2 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:30 am

Nice drive. If Brown can stay healthy, him and Slaton will be a very solid RB combination.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
KiDdFrESh
General Manager
And1: 46

Post#3 » by KiDdFrESh » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Quick thoughts about the team...

Orvylowski (?), Brown, & Okam really looked good. That Jenkins kid looked good too, and if Jacoby doesnt get his act together he might be replaced.
czarleon09
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#4 » by czarleon09 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:24 pm

I think the best part of that game was the fact that Chris Brown carried the ball so well (other than that one fumble). If he can stay healthy this team has a chance to really do something in the redzone with Vonta Leach blocking
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Post#5 » by RaoulDuke79 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:08 am

I thought Orlovsky looked OK at times, but definitely didn't seem very sharp to me. I chalk that up to being on a new team though, and with more playing time I think he'll be a solid backup.

I felt that Brown would be the perfect backup RB for us a year ago, he just hasn't been healthy. If he can, as I said I think him and Slaton can be a very formidable combination at RB(I also like what I saw from Moats).

Barwin impressed me as well. I can't help but love his story and I like watching him play.

The highlight of that game was the one-handed grab by Casey though, that was pretty nice. He looks good as well, a versatile player who can provide depth at several positions.

I'm anxious to see how Cushing performs when he finally gets on the field.

BUNNEH EDIT: Also the first real test will come this week against NO. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how our defense performs against a legitimate offense(no offense KC).
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.

Return to Houston Texans