ImageImageImageImageImage

Shea Stadium Question

SugeKnight718
Lead Assistant
And1: 0
Location: On The Trade Eddy Curry For Tyson Chandler Campaign!!!

Shea Stadium Question 

Post#1 » by SugeKnight718 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:37 pm

Quick question to any of you Met fans that know anything about Shea and seating stuff. Me and some friends are planning on going to a Brave/Met game this weekend. Since we love sitting with the 'hardcore' fans, we we're wondering if you guys consider the picnic area the bleachers. And if that is the case, are the tickets in fact free or do you have to pay or...what exactly are the steps you have to go through to watch the game out there. I've been to a couple games, and of course being a Yankee fan, I'm so used to sitting in the bleachers and getting on Met/BoSox fans, I want to hit up Shea and see if you guys are even close to the harshness we deliver. I'm GUESSING the picnic area would be the bleachers for Shea, but it anyone knows, please let me know.
kkfn
Sixth Man

Post#2 » by kkfn » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:13 pm

get over yourself
majorleads
Banned User

Re: Shea Stadium Question 

Post#3 » by majorleads » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:24 pm

SugeKnight718 wrote:Quick question to any of you Met fans that know anything about Shea and seating stuff. Me and some friends are planning on going to a Brave/Met game this weekend. Since we love sitting with the 'hardcore' fans, we we're wondering if you guys consider the picnic area the bleachers. And if that is the case, are the tickets in fact free or do you have to pay or...what exactly are the steps you have to go through to watch the game out there. I've been to a couple games, and of course being a Yankee fan, I'm so used to sitting in the bleachers and getting on Met/BoSox fans, I want to hit up Shea and see if you guys are even close to the harshness we deliver. I'm GUESSING the picnic area would be the bleachers for Shea, but it anyone knows, please let me know.

The Mets don't sell tickets to Yankees fans.

Actually you cannot purchase individual tickets to the picnic area, they are reserved for large groups. Like corporate outings.
Lord Commander
Head Coach
And1: 1,789

Post#4 » by Lord Commander » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:00 pm

SugeKnight718 wrote:Quick question to any of you Met fans that know anything about Shea and seating stuff. Me and some friends are planning on going to a Brave/Met game this weekend. Since we love sitting with the 'hardcore' fans, we we're wondering if you guys consider the picnic area the bleachers. And if that is the case, are the tickets in fact free or do you have to pay or...what exactly are the steps you have to go through to watch the game out there. I've been to a couple games, and of course being a Yankee fan, I'm so used to sitting in the bleachers and getting on Met/BoSox fans, I want to hit up Shea and see if you guys are even close to the harshness we deliver. I'm GUESSING the picnic area would be the bleachers for Shea, but it anyone knows, please let me know.

I'll be at the game on Saturday. I be sure to watch out for any yank-fan-ass-kicking commotion :wink:
majorleads
Banned User

Post#5 » by majorleads » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:13 pm

ToHoleWithSoul wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I'll be at the game on Saturday. I be sure to watch out for any yank-fan-ass-kicking commotion :wink:

You mean promotion. :lol:
Lord Commander
Head Coach
And1: 1,789

Post#6 » by Lord Commander » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:30 pm

majorleads wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You mean promotion. :lol:

kick yank fan ass = free beer???
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,993

Post#7 » by Manhattan Project » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:01 am

Depends, sometimes there is the Pepsi promotion. You bring a can of pepsi and you get in the picnic area for free. Either way the Mets have more class then Yankee fans ( albeit not by much but still ).

Nothing beats going to Yankee stadium rocking a Garciaparra jersey and Red Sox hat when they are playing the Twins.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall
Herro l Okogie
Fox l Jones l Ellis

Return to New York Mets